Fox news is the most biased crap....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox news is the most biased crap....

Does anybody else see that fox news is very pro-bush? You can't even get the streight truth from them anymore because they only look at the pro-bush side of things. They wouldn't dare say anything bad about the war in iraq or bush even if it was true and important news, and even if there is more important news they would rather show the anti-kerry news. I felt discusted today whaching them and seeing how closed minded they are.

Let the flame war begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      Let the flame war begin!
      *Enter the pro-Bushes who will slaughter KBOS*
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Yes, Fox News has always been known to be very Republican thats why my girlfriends republican brainwashed are always like CNN and MSNBC sucks, watch Fox news, im like no, because they only tell you what you want to hear not like the others that seem to have a more equal balance.

^---------|
        |
        Independent

Comment

Well bring on the flaming fox news lovers, cause um not flammable.

(But I got this just incase )

Comment

change the channel, who cares
            He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

yeah, my dad watches F**ks news all the time. They'll be in the middle of saying something and I'll just start laughing because its such a load of bull. Then he gets the message and changes the channel

Comment

I prefer to watch CNN. After all, they are the only ones who tell it like it is.

Originally posted by Crazy764
                Oh shuddup! You are not even American!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                  I prefer to watch CNN. After all, they are the only ones who tell it like it is.

Originally posted by Crazy764
                  Oh shuddup! You are not even American!
                  yeah he is, he's from Canada, the 51st state

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    yeah he is, he's from Canada, the 51st state
                    They wish!

(with the exception of healthcare...I'll give 'em that )

Comment

So it's ok for news organisations such as CNN and the BBC to have a liberal spin on the news but when a news channel has a conservative slant its totally immoral and unjust? Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                        So it's ok for news organisations such as CNN and the BBC to have a liberal spin on the news but when a news channel has a conservative slant its totally immoral and unjust? Please explain.
                        I dont think there should be any spin. That's why I like Yahoo news. They basically tell you what happened. No self proclaimed experts telling you "what it means" yet claiming that there's "no spin". Same with most japanese TV news, they just say "here's what happenend, make of it what you will".

Comment

We don't want the common folk to be mislead. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            I dont think there should be any spin.
                            You're right there shouldn't but it's inevitable when the journalists and broadcasters have a certain point of view about the subject they are reporting on. My point is that many liberals complain about Fox News spin (some guy even made a movie about it) but they keep quiet about the same spin that happens at CNN and the BBC just because it suits their own political agenda.

Comment

but they keep quiet about the same spin that happens at CNN and the BBC just because it suits their own political agenda.
                              i think the main thing is that the spin on fox news (in my opinion) is just so much stronger than on any other channel. I do see the spin on the other networks, but its nowhere near as strong as on Fox.

Comment

Working...
                              X