• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Originally posted by PT737SWA
    What's with the US pilot in the baseball cap? And people say WN pilots are too casual. At least he gave a friendly wave.
    I dunno, I feel naked whenever I fly without a hat on. It just feels strange.
    But have you ever flown naked?.....

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest replied
    awesome pictures ... i love it when pilots are like that

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by PT737SWA
    What's with the US pilot in the baseball cap? And people say WN pilots are too casual. At least he gave a friendly wave.
    I dunno, I feel naked whenever I fly without a hat on. It just feels strange.

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    The Spanish are always cheerful when taxiing past the Viewing Park...

Dale

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    I figured it went somthing like this, for that guy to get into the seat... (actually theres alot of pilots that put on a baseball cap once the Flightdeck door closes...)

Pre-taxi announcement:

Ladys and gentelman, We at US Airways would like to announce that the lucky passenger in seat 13b is the "who wants to be a pilot" winner.... Youve won an all inclusive trip in the right seat of a 737-300, serving on a flight from Albany NY, all the way to Philly PA.......

But wait.... Isnt that guy NON-UNION?????

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ansett
    replied
    Now i cannot show my emotions becuase i am on the 'very close' watch list, thanks to some people.

Anyway very good (clap)(clap)

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    started a topic Cool pilots!!!!

Cool pilots!!!!

ever had a run in with some cool pilots? I had a few, and it makes my day!!
    -Frogman

Working...
X