No announcement yet.

Cool pilots!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually find most pilots are cool & easy to talk to.

I don't have any pictures of it, but when planes taxi by the Aeroparque ("Airpark") @ SJU at the end of runway 8 on the airport grounds, the pilots usually give a friendly wave at the people...probably because there's a playground there full of excited kids who instigate the waving. (I used to be one of them )

I got to talk to the FOs on my AMS-CVG flight in August while at the airport & they even invited me to the cockpit (didn't have to ask) before pushback.

I was surprised on the CVG-CMH leg, too- The captain was in the jetway shaking hands with passengers as they boarded & handing out what the pilots on the AMS-CVG flight called "baseball cards" (collectible cards w/ a picture of the given plane & information about it on the back) to the kids. I was impressed- that was pretty cool! I'll scan one of them when I get the chance.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

The same thing happens at the threshold of RWY 01 at EOH (SKMD), there's always lots of people watching and the Pilots most times give a friendly wave.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
        This one needed to cool off, rather than be cool:

(Photo by Erik Frikke)
        Why did you take a photo of him! eeeewww rahter see naked girlS (emotion deleted)
        Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Whats with the pink hats in the cockpit with the fat topless guy? Perhaps he has a passion for fassion, but he likes to take it off for the camera .

Comment

but could he bat for the same side?
            emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
              but could he bat for the same side?
              emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)(emotion deleted)
              what's up with the 'emotion deleted'?
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Delta's "Baseball card" for those who want to see one:

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

HEY! I didn't take that photo! And the plane is registered in Denmark (OY-JEV), so what to expect?

Comment

Working...
                  X