Airplanes you've desighned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaRules
    No you didn't...I designed the Beech 1900. I'm sorry- it was an off day & my creativity was slipping. Please direct all blame for leaving out the lavatory & designing such a ridiculously small plane to me.
    You liar!

I didn't put a bathroom on it because I a friend of my uncle's who has a 4th cousin twice removed that works for NW said that NW wouldn't fly it and NW is the best, so I wanted all of their planes to have lavatories.

Don't try and steal my ideas.

Oh...and also...I didn't want to give it away so soon, but do you know why parts of the 7E7 fusalage will be built in Charleston??

All me baby!

Comment

You kinda missed the whole point here... I ment on PAPER i didnt mean for you guys to be sorta sarcastic and say planes that are already made. (ie. 777 and 7E7) just planes youve desighned on Paper like how ive desighned a High speed subsonic RJ or a Heavy Transport which can be converted into a cargo plane. Not a real plane!
      -Kevin

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I gotcha....

This one can go 1 billion miles per hour and can go around the world 17.354325 times without having to refuel.

*Those white things are large windows

**Don't tell me--I know it has no engines

Comment

I designed a 4-story, four-engine plane that was basically a cruise ship with jet engines when I was about 5-6 (stack 2 A380s on top of each other). It had a movie theater, elevators, a hotel, resturant, etc. I put it in a Delta livery & called it the "717".

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
            I designed a 4-story, four-engine plane that was basically a cruise ship with jet engines when I was about 5-6 (stack 2 A380s on top of each other). It had a movie theater, elevators, a hotel, resturant, etc. I put it in a Delta livery & called it the "717".

DeltaRules
            Oh...don't tell me...I know:
            Air Tran wanted to order it, so you had to change it back to a stupid DC-9 variant.

:P

Comment

You guys obviously haven't been on the B1900s that Central Mountain Air flies, those ones have lavatories....

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                You guys obviously haven't been on the B1900s that Central Mountain Air flies, those ones have lavatories....
                Uh...I like gave them special permission to put one in! Duh!

Comment

Working...
                X