Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Kids Doing What They Do Best

Found this video on my local news website- video
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

That girl in the blue got served!

Comment

And then a cop goes flying by!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        And then a cop goes flying by!
        When I heard the siren I thought they were busted, but I guess the cop either didn't see them or didn't care.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

If I was a cop, I don't think I would bust em! Infact, if I had nothing better to do, I would just park the car and watch for entertainment!

Comment

any other place i can get it from? i cant see it
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
              any other place i can get it from? i cant see it
              I don't think so. It is in Real Player format in case that helps. Do you have the player installed?

Comment

- The baby will be back -

Comment

Got it, wrong computer

Comment

Thats American cops for you! That kid knew what was happening. I never knew Girls could punch

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
                      Thats American cops for you! That kid knew what was happening. I never knew Girls could punch
                      What would a typical Aussie cop like yourself do in this situation? Ignore them? Warn them? Haul them to jail?

Comment

Spot the white kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          Spot the white kid...
                          Ok, the girl in the blue getting her ass kicked, and the boy in the red standing in the corner away from all the action.

Comment

OHHH there they are - thanks

Comment

The cop is also white. I don't think we have any African Americans currently on the force...

Comment

Working...
                              X