Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA747-436
    replied
    SDF....lwheni was there they had some MAJOR terminal redeveloment going on. pretty much the entire ground floor was empty. quite funny. we had to walk like a mile to the car rental desk through...well nothingness.. :P

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron Kearney
    The changes to BDL are nothing ... the aerial photo of SDF is so old that it's missing a parallel runway, huge UPS facility, AND terminal renovations. The difference between now and then is night and day.
    Well in that case i guess SDF would win for outdatedness of the photo

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    found my new house.... and from the looks of it I wasnt that off when I posted the view from flight sim!!!! ... you can see the end of the runway at the right side and my pad is "close" to the red pin there....

about a mile and a half from the threshhold

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Kearney
    replied
    The changes to BDL are nothing ... the aerial photo of SDF is so old that it's missing a parallel runway, huge UPS facility, AND terminal renovations. The difference between now and then is night and day.

Leave a comment:

• airplanegeek
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
    I don't think I'm gonna post mine...

This info is available to the public.

Do I want y'all knowing where I live???
    it's ok, i'm sure you don't live in the only CHS trailer park. you're not that easy to find.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    BDL Main Terminal (alot has been added since this 1992 shot)

This shows the runways the longer one is 6/24, the shorter one is 15/33 and the little one 1/19 that touches the main ones and is usually just used as a taxiway sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Uhhh all those "poor" B-52's!

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    I don't think I'm gonna post mine...

This info is available to the public.

Do I want y'all knowing where I live???

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Look at DMA...
    http://terraserver.microsoft.com/ima...=8892&z=12&w=2

Leave a comment:

• MD11Forever
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodhound96
    Well, they got the right neighborhood. Wrong house, though. Microsoft never really gets anything right though, maybe they should issue a patch for the website.
    Microsoft Terraserver Service Pack 1.0
    -not guaranteed to work properly with Microsoft Products

Leave a comment:

• bloodhound96
    replied
    Well, they got the right neighborhood. Wrong house, though. Microsoft never really gets anything right though, maybe they should issue a patch for the website.

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    started a topic Eyes in the sky, Find your house!

Eyes in the sky, Find your house!

Microsoft has a server that has over 3.3Terrabytes of satillite (excuse spelling) photos of the whole united states. http://terraserver.microsoft.com/address.aspx

Just type your address, town/city, and state, and we can see where you live.

The big blank space on the left is the Hudson River.
Working...
X