80+ High school fight yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80+ High school fight yesterday

Right "in my backyard" flight. Between some 40+ African Canadians, and Cocasian Canadians at my high school. We cant foget about the nazi's, goths, punks, nerds, anarchists, rapers, jocks... ect... who all joined in! (therea all in the catagory of cocasion canadians) Teens say it wasnt racial, but what do you call it? besides a major a$$ woopin? One of my friends said 40+ African Candians walked in the school and thru 3 to 2 punches at anyone.

Bloddyest fight in NS history at a high school. Another one of my friends said theres blod on the walls, they used wrenches, chairs and pipes. Along with stepping on peoples head.

what is this world getting to!
    -Kevin

Just read the news papers and there was 2 people in a bloody fight, (same fight) and one by stander got hurt. It was over drugs or race. About 12 to 18 people contributed to the flight. This is why using rumors as resourses NEVER works.
    -Kevin

Comment

What a pack of losers, they don't even have a good reson for why they where fighting!

Comment

There was a big fight at a large public high school here the other day too. Guns were confiscated and the police got involved.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
          There was a big fight at a large public high school here the other day too. Guns were confiscated and the police got involved.
          That tends to happen all the time back home in MEM. Before I left for Riddle there were 2 kids killed at high schools in the area. That's nothing unusual anymore.

Comment

There was a 28-student fight in Philadelphia yesterday too. Cops had to use pepper spray.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisBelle
              That tends to happen all the time back home in MEM. Before I left for Riddle there were 2 kids killed at high schools in the area. That's nothing unusual anymore.
              Not at St. Mary's though (or whatever that all girls school y'all have is called).

(Or Christian Brothers or Hebrew Academy--see I know my private/preppy MEM high schools pretty well )

What schools were they killed in?

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisBelle
                Not at St. Mary's though (or whatever that all girls school y'all have is called).

(Or Christian Brothers or Hebrew Academy--see I know my private/preppy MEM high schools pretty well )

What schools were they killed in?
                I know one was East High School and the other I'm not sure of.

Comment

oh...

Comment

8 RCMP cars and 2 paddy wagons, all were arrested. Who were in the fight that is
                    -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                    X