Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
    I don't like cats

I take care of this scrawny a$$ cat when a lady who lives down the street goes away. I was playing with it one day, just like every other day, for a few minutes and then I had to go. The cat saw me get up and lunged at my leg and clug on with her teeth...not bad, but she broke the skin.

I like dogs better. They are more playful (more stupid), less secretive (more stupid), and more fun (more stupid).

Well--they aren't all more stupid--I guess I've just been hanging around my bro's golden retriever puppy too long!

Nice pics, btw.
    Thanks, I guess I have being lucky so far...no missing fingers I likes dogs too even though I got bitten by one and chased down by another.
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

I've been out of the loop for a few days with moving and all.... but heres a pic of "critter" hangin out in the sun in his new room....

Comment

[/quote]I've been out of the loop for a few days with moving and all.... but heres a pic of "critter" hangin out in the sun in his new room....

If i liked cats id want one like yours. Look pretty dam cool to me

Comment

That looks like a mini-tiger...
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I agree
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Crap photo

Comment

Cats rule, they are cleaner!

Comment

better watch out for hair in your monitor!! my old cat used to hang out on top of the monitor and try to "catch" the planes wizzing across the screen (one of the sceeensavers from Airbus.com) the cat was spastic.....
                  -Frogman

Comment

My cat

Comment

Working...
                    X