This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush/Cheney four more years!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Saddam Hussein did not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S. invasion in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them, a CIA report concludes.
    Edit:
    "The danger is already significant and it only grows worse with time," Bush said in the speech delivered October 7, 2002. "If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?"

If getting a blowjob in the oval office lands you a trial, then this is certainly grounds for impeachment....

You'd have to be a damn idiot to vote four more years of lies back into the whitehouse.

-Clovis

For impeachment, you need proof that there was illegal intent etc.

There is certainly evidence of incompetence. Hopefully voters will not reward such behaviour.
    YBBN - James

Comment

What was the illegal intent in having an affair with an intern?

AFAIK no laws were broken other than lying about what happened. Initially, there were no grounds for impeachment.

-Clovis

Comment

The legal term for lying is fraud. But this is all ancient history, and not in the same league as has been seen recently.
        YBBN - James

Comment

hopefully the voters in the US elections are a little more intelligent than the man running the country, have a read of this!

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

I'm sorry, I can't take anything from Michael Moore with any ounce of credibility.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              I'm sorry, I can't take anything from Michael Moore with any ounce of credibility.

-Clovis
              then take it from your fellow countrymen who are getting killed on the frontline!

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

For all I know he could have written those emails himself. He is capable of it.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  then take it from your fellow countrymen who are getting killed on the frontline!
                  You mean, take it from our soldiers, of which 76 % support Bush?

"I think Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction are a threat, and that’s why I voted to hold him accountable." John Kerry

"Convincing evidence of Saddam Hussein’s possession of weapons of mass destruction should trigger, I believe, a final ultimatum from the United Nations for a full, complete, immediate disarmament of those weapons by Iraq...
                  the evidence against Saddam Hussein appears real and compelling."
                  John Kerry

“If You Don’t Believe Saddam Hussein Is A Threat With Nuclear Weapons, Then You Shouldn’t Vote For Me.” John Kerry

Well, I guess if you don't believe in WMD, you shouldn't vote for Kerry!
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

don't show disrespect to those soldiers mate, you know as well as i do that they are in a hell hole right now, and it's due to that texan treeswinger.

so herpa, all 200,000 of your soldiers have been polled on there thoughts on Iraq, now shutup with this kinda nonsense. polls are good for one thing, and thats nothing.

I had the unique opportunity to interview five US military servicemen who just got back from Iraq, or in the case of two men, corresponded with their wives so that I could ask questions of these soldiers by mail.

research what your soldiers really think!

don't use fvcked up polls that canvas 0.01% of the soldiers there.

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Bush is not a very intelligent man, I don't think I need to say more about that, if ya don't belive me, then watch him on TV, you will see what I mean in the first 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                        You mean, take it from our soldiers, of which 76 % support Bush?

"I think Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction are a threat, and that’s why I voted to hold him accountable." John Kerry

"Convincing evidence of Saddam Hussein’s possession of weapons of mass destruction should trigger, I believe, a final ultimatum from the United Nations for a full, complete, immediate disarmament of those weapons by Iraq...
                        the evidence against Saddam Hussein appears real and compelling."
                        John Kerry

“If You Don’t Believe Saddam Hussein Is A Threat With Nuclear Weapons, Then You Shouldn’t Vote For Me.” John Kerry

Well, I guess if you don't believe in WMD, you shouldn't vote for Kerry!
                        Where do you think Kerry got his information? THE PRESIDENT. Its called supporting the president and TRUSTING him. NOW Kerry, along with the rest of us, has realized we were LIED to.

So get with the program and drop your anti Kerry crap. I'm not a Kerry fan either, but there's no way I will vote for someone who led us to WAR and got thousands of our service men and women killed over a load of CRAP.

Good day.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
                          Bush is not a very intelligent man, I don't think I need to say more about that, if ya don't belive me, then watch him on TV, you will see what I mean in the first 5 seconds.
                          don't worry, we're bombarderd with his idiocrity, i feel for the servicemen and women who are being killed for no good reason.

and herpa, get your head out of the clouds n wakeup to what's really happening, only those in denial can't see the disaster of this war.

your troops are wanting out, not more time there!

Iraq, war, Iraq war, support the troops, hero miles, peace, oil, Bush, dubya, september 11, Bridgewater, geography, 911, 9-11

http://costofwar.com/

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
                            don't worry, we're bombarderd with his idiocrity, i feel for the servicemen and women who are being killed for no good reason.

and herpa, get your head out of the clouds n wakeup to what's really happening, only those in denial can't see the disaster of this war.

your troops are wanting out, not more time there!
                            I got this one Monty...

I too beleived Bush when he said Saddam was a threat. I was behind him 100%. I trusted him in a post 9/11 era to be acting in good faith with the best intentions of keeping America safe. But he lied. And now I am not a happy camper. So many young people gave their lives over his bullsh*t and if you can't see that, then you don't deserve to be an American. I love my country and the men and women of our armed forces too much to let this be brushed off.

Michelle on the right was 20. Feb 13, 1984 - April 9, 2004

Can you explain to me what she died for?

Absolutely nothing.

-Clovis

Comment

Yeah it's a real pity so many had to die over a dodgy agenda. I see the statements he made prior to the overthrow of Saddam as nothing short of pure lies. What he should have done is stayed in Afganistan longer, fully stabilized that country and caught the ones responsible for 9/11 before moving on to other things.

To be honest having Bush for one more term won't seem as scary as many of you think. I can't stand the guy myself and see him as nothing short of utterly incompetent, but to be honest there isn't much else he can do now. He can't invade any more countries because he doesn't have the troops or money to do this without starting a draft and/or basically crippling the economy.

And then there are the huge deficits. Not only the budget, but the current account trade deficit. In short, money is flowing out of America these days as opposed to remaining balanced as it has been in the past. The next few years won't be easy for whoever is elected.

Comment

Working...
                              X