Freedom to Assemble/Free Speech? I think not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herpa2003
    Personally, I think the NYPD did an outstanding job. The protests didn't get too violent, no real riots, and people still got to voice their opinions.
    So you think that the cops did a good job arresting ppl that weren't even violent

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      Originally posted by herpa2003
      Personally, I think the NYPD did an outstanding job. The protests didn't get too violent, no real riots, and people still got to voice their opinions.
      So you think that the cops did a good job arresting ppl that weren't even violent
      Yes. When there are 100,000 protesters and only 10,000 police officers, they have to be overly cautious, because if things got out of hand, it would have been very hard to restore order.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

They didn't get to voice their opinions.....they were arrested.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
          They didn't get to voice their opinions.....they were arrested.
          Sure they did. Around 2,000 got arrested, but over 100,000 didn't. And I doubt that most of the protesters arrested were "just walking by."
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
          X