Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Originally posted by JJR
    sorry to cause all this hate and discontent.... next time Ill get a scooter....
    lmao

Jeeps are nice.
    I wish I had one, congrats for your collection especially for the full size Wagonner
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

heres an older pic of the 87 cherokee (black) and My cherokee chief (red) the red one dwarfs the "current" type cherokee.... ( and I know theyve been discontinued!)

Comment

Congrats!! I love Jeeps, talk about a fun car to drive. I remember when i first drove a Jeep it was in the jungle's of Mexico and I never drove a manual before, it was alot of fun. Drive safe and have fun with it.

Comment

4*4 are powerful and are designed to pull heavy loads and to go into difficult terrain etc thats their REAL purpose. What gets me is they sell BMW 4*4, Porche 4*4, and other exotic types of 4*4's, and you sure as hell know that unless the owner is rolling in it, that 4*4 won't see a spec of dirt in it's lifetime. It will though be used as a status symbol, and a way of feeling and being dominant over other road uses, hence why 4*4 drivers are known as arrogant.

Oh sure if you tow a boat or work on a farm good as gold a 4*4 will completely necessary. But considering the biggest car market is 4*4 at the moment and surprise surprise more and more are cropping up in the wealthier parts of town. You put 2 & 2 togeather and you can see people are no longer really buying them for their original purpose.

Look they use a lot of gas, and takes up a lot of space among other things, i just think it's gotten out of hand. So if for one second you could stop being a sterotypical american ("awww i love big cars BRRRRMMMM!!!! lets use all the worlds gas, and drive round on our high horse, i'm the king of the castle! yessss!!!!!!!") surely you can understand my point of view?

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
            4*4 are powerful and are designed to pull heavy loads and to go into difficult terrain etc thats their REAL purpose. What gets me is they sell BMW 4*4, Porche 4*4, and other exotic types of 4*4's, and you sure as hell know that unless the owner is rolling in it, that 4*4 won't see a spec of dirt in it's lifetime. It will though be used as a status symbol, and a way of feeling and being dominant over other road uses, hence why 4*4 drivers are known as arrogant.

Oh sure if you tow a boat or work on a farm good as gold a 4*4 will completely necessary. But considering the biggest car market is 4*4 at the moment and surprise surprise more and more are cropping up in the wealthier parts of town. You put 2 & 2 togeather and you can see people are no longer really buying them for their original purpose.

Look they use a lot of gas, and takes up a lot of space among other things, i just think it's gotten out of hand. So if for one second you could stop being a sterotypical american ("awww i love big cars BRRRRMMMM!!!! lets use all the worlds gas, and drive round on our high horse, i'm the king of the castle! yessss!!!!!!!") surely you can understand my point of view?
            Not all SUVs are permanent 4WD. Many switch from 4x2 to 4x4 by pulling a lever to engage it. Autos like a Subaru are continual 4x4 and you cant switch to 4x2. 4x2 saves gas, so thats why many people leave the SUV in 4x2 instead of continual 4x4.
            It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Sweet jeep and very great colour! . I wish i had that jeep!!
              Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
                Sweet jeep and very great colour! . I wish i had that jeep!!
                Hi, fjki98 !! Where have you been in the past few days ? PIAA310 was looking for you .
                Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
                American Airlines > Always Awful
                PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
                BWIA > But Will It Arrives
                CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
                JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
                QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
                TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
                UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
                MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
                SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
                Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Well my cousins came to play my computer and I'm sick lol
                  Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

as far as status symbols go, Ive always have had more fun my doing this....... I had a Dodge neon for a few years, and I was at a stoplight, this guy pulls up in a Chevy Corvette and kinda smirks at me..... but all I had to do my friends is point to my passenger seat, cause his chick was a busted gold diggin skank, and my girl looked way better.....

In another Instance we were pulling into a parking lot and a guy in a viper asked her if she wanted a ride..... she replied as she pointed at me "nope im gonna ride him later..."
                    ha ha... funny stuff!!
                    -Frogman

Comment

Nice Jeep man.

I own a 1997 Wrangler Sport edition, black exterior, hardtop. Pretty similar to yours but I have removable plastic side windows.

Hope to see your Jeep at a rodeo.

Kevin

It's a Jeep thing!

Comment

I have a Jeep, I made the mistake of buying two. a 1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo, and then a 2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo.
                        I got rid of my 1995 because it blew an AC unit got a 2001 with lots of brake issues (I hope those are fixed now) I get roughly 18 MPG all over. I use it to pull and do a little off roading with it (Not as much now) they are ok but MX on them is a bitch. half the bolts are metic the other half is standard. (LOL)

Here is my 2001

but nothing runs like an old beater

these are almost as fun as Jeeps

Comment

I'm glad to hear that some people actually use SUV's for odd-road jobs. My city is full of them. And they can't use the "Oh, it's good incase it snows" excuse, we get snow like once every 5-10 years. I guess people could use them in the rural parts of the city (like there are many), but I doubt these BMW SUV and Escalade owners are really thinking about taking them off-road.
                          Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                          ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Working...
                          X