Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to you ERAU students..

Hello guys,

My brother just got the letter that he got admission to ERAU...He is going to take a tour of the university soon and i am going to come with him, so hopefully i will see you all down there, and you'll see him around after that also...I will tell you guys when i will be coming down there..so we can meet up and you can show us around.

PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Mohammad, just let me know when you will come down and I will be sure to meet up with you!

Looking forward to meeting you!

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Sure will!....Do you have an e-mail address? PM it to me, so i can contact you off the forum.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Got your e-mail...i will likely be down there in November, for the open house. If not then, probably in Jan....
        ***My Blog***

Comment

try and make it down during alumni weekend perhaps... there gonna be having the SkyFest Airshow then

drop me a PM or email if you wanna talk about the flight side of erau.. guessing mike is to busy with his godly cfi stuff :P

-Adam

Comment

When is the Alumni weekend?

His semester is ending by the end of December and he will probably be down there by the end of JAN.
            ***My Blog***

Comment

oh well crap... alumni weekend is like Nov 6-9 or whatever that weekend is around that time.

Shoot for January then!

-Adam

Comment

Hey Adam--when's the air show gonna be and where? I haven't heard anything about that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  oh well crap... alumni weekend is like Nov 6-9 or whatever that weekend is around that time.

Shoot for January then!

-Adam
                  Yeah, probably in january....
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Working...
                  X