This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry VS. Bush Round 2. KNOCKOUT

WOW, Kerry definately has more confidence this time even more than before. Bush is getting "taxed" over and over and over again! Bush is doing better than last time, but hes sayin stuff thats irrelevant, and stupid. So far kerry's cornered him quite often with great points on Iraq, homeland security etc... G2G watch the rest!
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Somebody teach bush to speak english so I can understand what the hell he is saying!

Comment

yeah, you could see him getting really upset earlier, I thought it was way out of line to cut off the debate host like he did a while ago. Bush is just saying the exact same crap he said in the last one.

Comment

Shame on Kerry...

Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

I must say that I thought Bush started strongly, possibly from a pre-debate pep-talk from his trainers. But he must be gradually forgetting their advice and he is losing strength.
          YBBN - James

Comment

Dubya is getting a good whumping, and well deserved. If I was American I probably would be predisposed towards the GOP but this excuse for a President is such a idiot and needs to be turfed out.

Comment

i don't get to see the debates but i read an excert, i know one thing Kerry got right .

"The commander in chief insisted that Saddam posed a unique threat and the world was safer without him in power. But Kerry answered that Bush's handling of the war had left Iraq in chaos".

never a truer word spoken!

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

I didn't watch it, but from what I have heard, Bush is doing better.

The thing with Kerry is that he will say one thing in the debates, but his record will say something else. And as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words...
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Really?? Because I watched it and thought that Bush got a royal ass-whooping in there. He got extremely hyper, even interrupting the moderator and Kerry at times.

The thing with Kerry is that he will say one thing in the debates, but his record will say something else. And as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words...
                  Exactly the same thing can be said of Bush, and if you have enough time to point out specifics against Kerry, then I'm sure you will have enough time to find enough against Bush as well.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Who ever told you that is not a realiable source, I wouldn't ask them for info anymore. How could anyone vote for sombody who can't even prounce basic 1st grade words? Bush is a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003

that they do! that's why Bush is losing ground in the polls! his actions have spoken volumes about himself as a competent leader! just reading about employment and job creation under Bush, it's the first time the US has seen a net job loss since the depression, that's not a good sign. and now even Paul Bremer has got up and said that the invasion of Iraq was to undermanned.

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
                        Who ever told you that is not a realiable source, I wouldn't ask them for info anymore. How could anyone vote for sombody who can't even prounce basic 1st grade words? Bush is a failure.
                        Its called an accent. People from the south have them, just like people from the north and midwest have them.

For the record, I think Bostoners have the worst accents.
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I think this time it was an even fight. Bush was very clear in his positions and he was very energetic and a lot more natural then the last debate. I'd say it was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                            I think this time it was an even fight. Bush was very clear in his positions and he was very energetic and a lot more natural then the last debate. I'd say it was a draw.
                            Yeah, I think the setting provided both of them with a greater sense of comfort and ease, and you're right, they were talking more naturally.

Btw, I have to give Bush one thing - when he made that come back at Kerry regarding the timber company. It was hilarious. What was that about anyway - I'm sure Kerry wasn't just speaking from the top of his head on National TV, there must be something. Anybody want to shed some light?
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Knockout??? by Kerry???? Give me a stinkin' break!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X