Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A340_flyer
    Originally posted by GrantT
    You guys seem to do a job of it with the US elections.
    I think it'd be safe to say the average Australian would know more about the US than the average American would know about Australia. Nice try though.
    As much as I hate to agree with these lefties Grant, he is correct. I would guess that 90% of most Americans were not aware of the recent elections and at least the same # could not even name the Aussie PM or his challenger.

Aldo

Comment

I think it'd be safe to say the average Australian would know more about the US than the average American would know about Australia. Nice try though.
      You never mentioned pig ignorant Americans when you replied first time, you said that because they are "half-way around the world" they have no right to express an opinion on the Australian elections.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
        You never mentioned pig ignorant Americans when you replied first time, you said that because they are "half-way around the world" they have no right to express an opinion on the Australian elections.
        he actually questioned the fairness of the assesment being made by people half way around the world, who probably know very little about the policies of our candidates, apart from the fact that one supports a war and the other doesn't, and the question posed by me still has not been answered.

how much about there policies do these "commentators" know, i'd hasten to bugger all! so why try to make an assesment on something you know nothing about?!?!

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Absolutely ... imagine if Howard were "wired up" for a debate .. that's funny ...

Hello? Hello?

And if life isn't bad enough .. we have a local figgin government election tomorrow More monkeys to vote for ....
          ADG
          No makeovers please .....

Comment

Working...
          X