Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    I am on your AC 756 from SFO on the 12th, meet me at YYZ! (I'll be wearing a t-shirt with 'Ol Gloly'. BTW, I have 80 countries under my belt, pal. Lived in 3 additional outside the US.

Aldo
    Well if you aren't lying and/or exaggerating; you are just obnoxious. Most people who know something about the world wouldn't be saying retarded stuff like "lets nuke the Middle East". You come off as bigot who didn't even graduate middle school.

Not to mention the fact that you judge all the photographers around here but never actually post any of your pictures
    Paul: 1 UFOblahblahdude: 0

:P
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
      Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      I am on your AC 756 from SFO on the 12th, meet me at YYZ! (I'll be wearing a t-shirt with 'Ol Gloly'. BTW, I have 80 countries under my belt, pal. Lived in 3 additional outside the US.

Aldo
      Well if you aren't lying and/or exaggerating; you are just obnoxious. Most people who know something about the world wouldn't be saying retarded stuff like "lets nuke the Middle East". You come off as bigot who didn't even graduate middle school.

Not to mention the fact that you judge all the photographers around here but never actually post any of your pictures
      Paul: 1 UFOblahblahdude: 0

:P
      OK, Einstein, where did I say, verbatium "Let's Nuke The Middle East" ?

Aldo

Comment

From the locked "Kerry's Global Defense Test (Pic)" thread.

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        Thats like saying Bush' plan is to nuke the entire middle east.

-CLovis

What so bad about that?

Aldo
        Sounds like you wouldn't mind it

Not to mention all the other crap you write on here about other countries.

Oh well.. eventually you'll proally go someplace and make one of your wise comments and you'll get your ass kicked. But more than likely you use your keyboard sheild to sound all tough but wouldn't dear go to Canada or wherever else you insult and make your comments to people in person. Hell you wont even tell us where you live or show us your pictures

Comment

ptbodale,

Don't worry dude, to begin with, I do not want you to cry and gay up the things, ok?

Secondly, who says it is just your tax dollars? I pay taxes too. And besides, I do not use any of the social services and if you are referring to health system, if a 5 minute appointment every 2 years mean something to you, let me tell you ma man, I pay for the medicine out of my pocket.

I do not hate Canada or dislike it. I just feel USA is better to live is this an offence?

If you don't like my opinion, please stay out, don't preach to me, ok?
          You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
            ptbodale,

Don't worry dude, to begin with, I do not want you to cry and gay up the things, ok?

Secondly, who says it is just your tax dollars? I pay taxes too. And besides, I do not use any of the social services and if you are referring to health system, if a 5 minute appointment every 2 years mean something to you, let me tell you ma man, I pay for the medicine out of my pocket.

I do not hate Canada or dislike it. I just feel USA is better to live is this an offence?

If you don't like my opinion, please stay out, don't preach to me, ok?
            "Gay up things"?!?!?!?

I don't think Dale said anything out of place. You are clearly ungrateful, and he called you on it.
            Will F.

Comment

I don't have the need to preach. I, like many others on both the U.S. and Canada wonder why immigrants come to our countries and then bitch about it. And demand we change it to be similar to their country of origin.

Canada took you and your family in, the U.S. did not. Since you are here try making Canada a better place by your presence, don't sit and pine for the country that didn't take you.

You sound like a high school kid sitting in her/his bedroom wishing for a date with mr/miss popular. It doesn't happen, so go and get a life with what you have. And you have a lot sitting here in Canada.

Dale

Comment

ptbodale,

again you are preaching. When did I say I dislike Canada or hate it? I just said that I like USA better than Canada because of blah blah reasons. If incase you don't know, we have to take an oath while becoming a CDN citizen and thus I am obligated to think positively about Canada whether I like it or not. But when I have the option to move to States, and have a better lifestyle, than I do not see any harm in doing so.

And Uncle Sam never denied us entry to begin with. My father preferred to apply to Canada over US, so it was his decision but I am responsible for my own decisions after graduating. I don't want Canada to become another Pakistan, that is the reason I left Pakistan in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                  I don't want Canada to become another Pakistan, that is the reason I left Pakistan in the first place.
                  Ah...so now the truth is coming out. You don't like Canada because there are too many people from Pakistan here. Well, guess what, you're one of them! And while you may think you are better than your fellow countrymen, you aren't.
                  Will F.

Comment

Come on people, this thread started good about this guy wanting to come to the US and then some of you dragged crap from locked threads here. NO, I will NOT lock this, I dont feel like being bombarded with PM's on how unfair I am, but enough already!!!!

Comment

Crazy764,

hehehe,

That is by far the most awkward thing I heard about myself. No sir, I do not base people on nationalities, that is not me. Pakistan, Israel, Palestine, Iraq, USA, etc....are just names of pieces of land...we are all human above that.

But what I did mean was that there are things in Pakistan which are not good such as crime rate, pollution, political instability, etc. These are things my family left behind. I hope you now understand what I mean.

Comment

C'mon Steve - lock it; you know you want to

Comment

Working...
                        X