Lock the whole forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJR
    may as well reaname this post "lets see how many people we can offend before it gets locked"
    And we can rename yours "How long will it be before I realize what sarcasm is"

Comment

I guess you had to hear the tone of voice I said it in my head...... Im not bias.... I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!

Comment

The French still owe us for WWII so lets not drop any dirty bombs untill we have something off them......and first prize in the 'surrenedering' olympics doesn't count.

Hong King.....gone to waste since China stole it from the UK.

India....would be better if we were still running that country.

Australia....boasting about how crap England is at just about every sport (in football we even got beat by France-the ultimate surrender monkeys) is no way to treat the country that provided you with most of your population-if wasn't for Captain Cook Australia wouldn't have been invented.

USA....another country that was doing just fine until that whole civil war thing got in the way and ruined it all.

Matt
        My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by egll
          The French still owe us for WWII so lets not drop any dirty bombs untill we have something off them......and first prize in the 'surrenedering' olympics doesn't count.

Hong King.....gone to waste since China stole it from the UK.

India....would be better if we were still running that country.

Australia....boasting about how crap England is at just about every sport (in football we even got beat by France-the ultimate surrender monkeys) is no way to treat the country that provided you with most of your population-if wasn't for Captain Cook Australia wouldn't have been invented.

USA....another country that was doing just fine until that whole civil war thing got in the way and ruined it all.

Matt
          that was very UFOSPACE99ish
          Except for the USA part

Comment

You know I've never met a Frenchman (or woman) who says they hate the States.

Now I haven't been there since May, but we had a good time and the American's we met in France were having a good time too.

Maybe you attitude towards France would change if a) you learned some of the French language and b) took a trip to France. It is a very civilized country.

I haven't seen any comments about the Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Belgium or the rest of the countries Hitler overran during WWII. Are they surrender freaks too!

Comment

Chill out dude....it was just a bit of sarcasm

Thanks for the advice but I have been speaking french for 20 years and have been to France far too many times to count over that period.

Pour maintennant, adieu

Matt (qui on aller a Paris le prochaine semaine....or something)

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                You know I've never met a Frenchman (or woman) who says they hate the States.

Now I haven't been there since May, but we had a good time and the American's we met in France were having a good time too.

Maybe you attitude towards France would change if a) you learned some of the French language and b) took a trip to France. It is a very civilized country.

I haven't seen any comments about the Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Belgium or the rest of the countries Hitler overran during WWII. Are they surrender freaks too!
                Maybe you should

a) Know that I am french

b) Know that I speak french

and

c) Know that about 75% of french people I know resent the US in some way.

-Clovis

Comment

LOL! :P
                  Brent

Comment

Do you have the stats to prove these assumptions?

Anyone can make up numbers.

Comment

If England actually won a game, maybe we wouldn't have anything to boast about.
                      YBBN - James

Comment

'Winning' is a very subjective term of reference

Matt

Comment

'Winning' is a very subjective term of reference
                          Matt
                          As opposed to... losing.
                          YBBN - James

Comment

Wow you guys have a lot of time on your hands!
                            Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Working...
                            X