Supersize Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersize Me!!

Who has seen this movie? I just finished it...its gross. Makes you think twice about eating at McDonalds...especially the McNuggets...McGross.

Anybody else seen it? What are your feelings about it?

Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

I really wanted to see it, but the only places that were showing it were in NYC.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

My wife and I rented it because she's a health & nutrition teacher for a high school. Very interesting movie.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Although I doubt it was produced by the McDonalds PR people!!
        http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

i dont want to watch it, i still want to eat McD , nah, seriously, i saw some reviews, and i almost threw up when i read it
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

I am not really fussed about seeing a movie about a guy that just eats McDonald's for a month.

I almost throw up after eating one meal. Can't stand eating there food.

Sean.

Comment

There are a few people on this site who could really benefit from seeing that film

Comment

Saw it the other day on DVD. Needless to say I've cut fast food out of my diet completely, with the excpetion of Subway or Quiznos (which don't really count in my opinion).

BTW, the guy's 30-day Mickey D's diet isn't the only thing going on in the movie. He also takes a look at American eating habits and the corporate evil behind fast food companies (Mickey D's in particular). Pretty interesting movie.
                "And when I leave, come together like butt cheeks."

Comment

I loved the movie. It is wiered and funny at the same time. I loved the beging part with the kids singing the Fast food song

Comment

Working...
                  X