No announcement yet.

Anti-Kerry film to air in prime time next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to pay a fine.
    So you admit they are in violation of the rule. Wow, their credibility must be great!
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Uh oh...not another one...
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
        Uh oh...not another one...
        'Fraid so , Will. 'Fraid so.
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          So you admit they are in violation of the rule. Wow, their credibility must be great!
          I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not going to pretend to be one. What I was saying was that IF they are found to be in violation, they most likely wouldn't hesitate to pay a fine.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
            I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not going to pretend to be one. What I was saying was that IF they are found to be in violation, they most likely wouldn't hesitate to pay a fine.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
              Well, Fahrenheit 9/11 was a movie, recently on the big screen. Movies just don't go from theaters to cable in a couple of months.
              Well, crappy movies do. Look at Bordello of Blood with Dennis Miller.
              It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

IF they are found to be in violation, they most likely will have no CHOICE but to pay the fine, and they most likely will not be allowed to air the film when they want to.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Anyone care for a countdown before this thread is locked by Almighty Steve???

BTW, there will be a moment when TV stations will refrain from broadcasting political films, because of the fear of boycotts and such.

Guess we should thank John McCain and Russ Feingold...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

If Moore airs 9/11 on public TV he'll lose any chance at an Oscar if he hasn't already because of the free-view in Cuba. It's part of the Academy Awards rules because the awards are not for TV movies.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                      I really hope 9/11 airs before the election... that movie was.. wow!
                      Yeh I totally agree, when I saw it I was like "Wow when the hell is this film going to end?"

Comment

Working...
                      X