Vote For the next President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For the next President

Ok, let's have our own little mini election, to see how jp.net people would vote for. There's a lot of topics on here that get pretty heated, but let's see where everyone stands.

I voted for President George W. Bush, and I plan to vote for him on November 2nd.
    President George W. Bush
    0%
    Senator John Kerry
    0%
    Ralph Nader
    0%

I vote for Bush too but I expect he'll lose our poll because most of the people here seem to be against him, especially people who don't live in the US.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I'm voting for Bush. I don't agree with him on everything, but at least he doesn't "flip-flop" on things.

Comment

most of the people here seem to be against him, especially people who don't live in the US.
        I wonder why that is...
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

John Kerry all the way!!!
          Kevin

Comment

You missed the Libertarian candidate, Michael Badnarik, who is on the ballot in 48 states, and in court to be on the ballot in a 49th.

You also missed the Green Party candidate, David Cobb, who is on the ballot in 28+ states.

Ralph Nader is only going to be on the ballot in about 34 or so states.

The two established parties are manuevering more and more to restrict ballot access (and debate access, for that matter) to the other parties.

Mike
            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
            lp.org

Comment

GW

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                GW

-Pete
                Thanks for the vote Pete...although I didn't know I was on the ballot.

(my initials are GW)
                George R. Widener
                Oshkosh, WI USA
                Aircraft Photos Here
                Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                  Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                  GW

-Pete
                  Thanks for the vote Pete...although I didn't know I was on the ballot.

(my initials are GW)

Hey George! I didn't even notice! LOL!!!!!!

You are very welcome!

-Pete
                  Pete Ganabathi

Comment

When I get elected, I'll...err....give everyone a ride on Air Force 1.
                    Yeah, that's it.
                    George R. Widener
                    Oshkosh, WI USA
                    Aircraft Photos Here
                    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                      When I get elected, I'll...err....give everyone a ride on Air Force 1.
                      Yeah, that's it.
                      You got my vote!!!

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Vote For the next President

Though I'm German, I'd vote for GWB. While may be kind of a warlord, I'd rather have someone that has a clear line against terrorism, unlike someone who is flip-flopping, or not as strict. And I speak from experience, seeing right here in Hamburg what happens when a government doesn't focus on fighting terrorism (remember where the 9-11 terrorist and many of the Madrid terrorists learned ).

-Colin

Comment

I'd vote for Nader before I'd vote for Bush, and I'd vote Libertarian before I vote for Nader. I'm voting for Kerry, I voted for him in the primaries, as by the time Georgia held their primary for President, my candidate of choice was pretty much out of the running.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
                            I'd vote for Nader before I'd vote for Bush, and I'd vote Libertarian before I vote for Nader. I'm voting for Kerry, I voted for him in the primaries, as by the time Georgia held their primary for President, my candidate of choice was pretty much out of the running.
                            Kucinich???

If I was an American citizen, I'd vote GWB, no doubt about it.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Deleted...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                              X