RAMADAN MUBARAK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMADAN MUBARAK

Happy Ramadan, for all those muslims out there! Well, It started today. 30 days of fasting! From Sunrise to sundown refraining from eating, drinking, smoking, conjugal relations etc!!

Hopefully these 30 days go by quickly! Just wanted to wish every muslim a RAMADAN MUBARAK, or Happy Ramadan.
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

That doesn't sound like a very happy time to me, but hey, to each his own. Happy Ramadan!

Comment

It's a very hard thing to do. Not like I'm a muslim, or I do it or anything, but I know from people who do that it's kinda hard. But the food they make to celebrate the 30th day is awesome. I used to have a neighbor who kept this fast...
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Yup, Happy Ramadan to everybody out there.

It is supposed to revive the goodiness inside you as it tells you to abstain from many physical needs and the food and the thirst makes you want to help poor and hungry next time you see them because by that time, you know what these poor fellows go through.

It is all about promoting harmony and brotherhood among all muslims.
        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Yup, first day today!....Now i have a reason to get out of football practice...hehehehehe.
          ***My Blog***

Comment

I'm fasting right now. Happy Ramadan to muslims allround the world!!
            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
              I'm fasting right now. Happy Ramadan to muslims allround the world!!
              Wow, didn't know that you are a Malay.

Yupp, Selamat Berpuasa, gak lama lagi Bulan Syawal, bisa dpt uang Raya .

Anyway, most Muslim will not be happy during Ramadan as they have to wake up early in the morning to eat because normally they will not be allowed to eat & drink after 5AM something ("tutup puasa") UNTIL Maghrib, Maghrib can be 6PM, also can be 6.20PM, all depends on the location. But the correct time for Maghrib is 6PM sharp.
              Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
              American Airlines > Always Awful
              PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
              BWIA > But Will It Arrives
              CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
              JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
              QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
              TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
              UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
              MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
              SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
              Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Ramadan Kareem everyone. Im keeping fast today.. Saturday. Its 9 46 AM here and im not hungry. LOL i try not to think of it. After all its a test of patience, endurance, and it gives you a feeling of how the poor feel on a daily basis! Once again Ramadan Kareem to everyone! Lol, im happy to see this has turned out to be a VERY peaceful thread. Probably because of the blessings of Ramadan

LOL EDDIE, what are you saying about people not being happy. Its a religious holiday, I woke up easily at 5AM and ate. And i just came back from outside where I saw many muslim neighbors/friends and to my opinion they couldnt be any happier!
                Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

lol...I actually look forward to waking up a little early to fast...i usually get up at 6:00...so its no problem for me.
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Just came back from the 5AM breakfast. After breakfast i watch tv a little while no news in the early morning so i watch cartoons. After i watch tv i decided to take a bath, after bath i quickly turn on the computer. THE FORUMS ARE THE BEST!!

Comment

huh??......This is a Ramdan thread...
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

I think I'll save my congratulations for Eid Al-Fitr.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Brushstroke
                          Eid Al-Fitr
                          Forgive my ignorance, but what language is this ? Arabic ?

Anyway, just about 2 weeks left, on 14th November 2004, i'll say "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri" to all Malaysian Muslim & "Selamat Hari Raya Idul-Fitri" to all Indonesian Muslim, but right now, it's "Selamat Berpuasa" .
                          Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
                          American Airlines > Always Awful
                          PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
                          BWIA > But Will It Arrives
                          CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
                          JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
                          QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
                          TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
                          UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
                          MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
                          SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
                          Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-Fitri" to you eddy. [/u]

Comment

Get rid of your signature fjki98.

Comment

Working...
                              X