Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Hortons? or Krispy cream? (and others)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
    The only one of the choices I've tried is Krispy Kreme. And the one time I had their donuts, it tasted like the sugar was just pouring from the donuts. I haven't had one of their donuts since.
    One time I bought KK donuts, but they weren't even sold warm. In the shop they had the belt with the ones that were just made but they were selling the ones that had been already put on the shelf

Dunkin Donuts is best IMO...

i've seen Tim Horton's in YVR but I never even realized they sold donuts, i thought they were just a starbucks type coffee shop Gotta try them when i go to Canada next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
      ...ICE CAPS!!!!...
      Addicting

Everytime I'm back home I always make sure to get a bunch. Then of course, buy a gigantic one for the ride home.

Other than the iced caps IMO, Tim Horton's is just like any other donut place... everyone up there seems to be crazy about it though.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Originally posted by northerner2121
        Tim Horton's is just like any other donut place... everyone up there seems to be crazy about it though.
        *twitches*

I can quit any time I want...

Comment

Tim Hortons IS AWESOME!!!

Beats Krispy Kreme anyday!

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Tim Hortons? or Krispy cream? (and others)

Out of the two I've been too, Dunkin' D's and Krispy Kreme, my vote goes to DD, simply because their donuts are not as annoyingly sweet as Krispy's. Might also have something to do with the fact that everytime I'm in Florida, especially Orlando, I always find coupons for DD .

-Colin

Comment

Krispy Kreme no contest they actually have their donuts fuly glazed....dunkin isnt too bad either

Comment

Dunkin.....it's the only one i've heard of, and theyre in Holland
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

I used to like Tim Horton's dough nuts a lot but lately they have shrunk the sizes. Also, their doughnut quality in my opinion has also declined.

Krispy Kreme have fantastic dough nuts but I do not eat them any more as I am scared of the very high sugar content in them.

None the less, their is a grocery shop chain called High Land Farms. I find their dough nuts the best tasting up here in Toronto.
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                    I used to like Tim Horton's dough nuts a lot but lately they have shrunk the sizes. Also, their doughnut quality in my opinion has also declined.
                    When would this be?
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Crazy764, I don't know, but I have noticed this since they introduced their new looking dough nut case.
                      You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

What about "Seattles Best Coffee" .. those stores are littered all over the airports in the US

Comment

When I was in Canada last summer I stopped into a Tim Hortons. I figured, "What's the point of coming to Canada without trying out Tim Horton's?"

They had some tasty doughnuts, although I don't eat them often enough to vote as to which are the best.

MIke
                          Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                          lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                            Crazy764, I don't know, but I have noticed this since they introduced their new looking dough nut case.
                            Ok, I probably haven't worked there long enough to have witnessed this change.

But you do know that the yeast donuts are bigger than the cake donuts right?

Big: Honey Dip, Honey Cruller, Chocolate Dip, Boston Cream, Canadian Maple, Vanilla Dip (among many others)
                            Small: Old Fashioned Plain/Glazed/Sugar, Chocolate Glazed, Double Chocolate (and others)
                            Will F.
                            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

i want some donuts now. i'm hungry!!!!!!!!

TangoSierraVictor

= no donuts
                              Australia bound!
                              Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
                              Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

Working...
                              X