freakin rediculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freakin rediculous

citizens of my provence voted NO for sunday shopping. Id say yes. they want family time, have your family time, were not making you go out and buy things like groceries or objects on family day or the sabbath. there making it not availible for us to go outon sunday when we may need something that day like having a dinner party, or you baby soils all is dipers.

GRRRR!
    Yes
    0%
    NO (why?)
    0%
    -Kevin

I don't care!
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Yes..... we have Sunday shopping.

IMO, this ranks up there with the people who want to change Halloween because it's on a Sunday.
      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012

IMO, this ranks up there with the people who want to change Halloween because it's on a Sunday.
        well sunday or not, i want it on a friday or saturday, i got school the next morning! and 17 or not, im still going for candy
        -Kevin

Comment

It would suck if you need something quick but all the stores are closed

Comment

...arguing that wide-open Sunday shopping threatened family unity and the province's laid-back character.
            Uhm.....o...k....

wtf is all I can say....
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              and 17 or not, im still going for candy
              Hell yeah!!
              Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Maybe Monday wouldn't suck so bad if people actually took Sunday off, instead of doing all of their shopping errands?

Mike
                Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                lp.org

Comment

Sunday shopping is not required. If you can't get something in the 6 days shops are open then you do not need it.

Sunday shopping started out in Ontario as noon to 4pm/5pm now shops open at 0800.

I've worked shifts for years and I can tell you there is nothing more of a pain when the family is getting together on a Sunday afternoon for a swim and a bbq and you have to go to work.

We do not need Sunday shopping.

Comment

Working...
                  X