Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Colors

Post your fall landscape shots!

great pics, unfortunatly, COS doesnt have any terrain like that, so all i have is some trees.

Comment

Charleston doesn't have fall.

We have 2 seasons--
      1. hot and humid
      2. cool and a little less humid but still pretty damn humid

Comment

and one more...

Comment

aahhhhhhhhhh Connecticut , my third favorite state.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Those are some great pics, and great fall colors too. We get nice colors here, but there's no place as scenic as that close by to actually appreciate the colors.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Dont have any readily available, but i might in a few weeks.
              Sam Rudge
              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

If I were in Virginia.. I would have some shots to knock your socks off...

Insert Fall Foliage here:

-Adam

Comment

It seems Mother Nature caught a cold and blew off all the leaves It is also about 22 farenheit outside last night, that might have something to do with it
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                    If I were in Virginia.. I would have some shots to knock your socks off...

Insert Fall Foliage here:

-Adam
                    Uh, Adam.... a red circle at the bottom of the photo does not constitute "fall foliage" :P

Comment

yeah, we dont have leaves anymore. It always happens like that here, all the trees just drop their leaves at once. You just wake up one morning and they're gone.

Comment

I was up in the mountains in north Georgia last Sunday, but not too many leaves were changing yet. A few trees were beginning to change in extreme north Georgia in the NE corner, but I'm thinking about taking a drive up there this weekend with my camera, as I was visiting my sister and didn't take my camera with me. I would love to get some shots of Tallulah Gorge with some fall colors, but the drought combined with the winds from the three tropical storms have really affected the leaves this year.
                        This is what the gorge looks like when the leaves are very colorful:

Comment

The tallulah gorge is beautiful.

SRB, did you go to Clayton?
                          I love clayton. My camp is like 15 miles from there.

Comment

[photoid=374043]
                            Will F.
                            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Took this while biking home from YOW today:

Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X