• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to pay about $30 to top off my tank recently
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

Man, I can remember earlier this summer when people were talking about how outragous $40/barrel was...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by b777
        Had to pay about $30 to top off my tank recently

My heart bleeds! Costs £35 (whats that, $55?) to fill up the tank here!
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Went and filled up today @ $1.91 a gallon; it cost me $23.50 to fill up (I have a 14 gallon tank in my car). Strange thing was that the gas station I filled up at was cheaper today than yesterday; regular unleaded was $1.95 yesterday when I passed by there around 6 am.

Comment

$1.97/gal here. It costs me roughly $25 every other week to fill up my 3.8L V6 Bonneville.

Which is why I want to pick up a Hyundai Sonata.

Comment

it cost $25 more than a year ago to perform the same flight at my aero club now. These rising fuel prices are another reason to get rid of Bush, thats for sure, and then after that trying to convince mainly americans to buy more "friendly fuel consumption cars"

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
                These rising fuel prices are another reason to get rid of Bush,
                Elaborate please? I'm curious

Comment

I'm a Kerry supporter, and Bush has nothing to do with it. Maybe Dick Cheney (and that's reason enough to get rid of Bush) and halliburton, but that's it. It's not like gas would be so much cheaper if someone other than hallibuton had won all of the contracts.

Comment

it cost $25 more than a year ago to perform the same flight at my aero club now. These rising fuel prices are another reason to get rid of Bush, thats for sure, and then after that trying to convince mainly americans to buy more "friendly fuel consumption cars"
                    It took an episode of verbal diarrhea from the Down Under leftists to bring about the decline of a until-then normal thread...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
                      It took an episode of verbal diarrhea from the Down Under leftists to bring about the decline of a until-then normal thread...
                      watch it kid, your starting to show how intollerant you are! the Down Under leftist comments are old n boring now, or have you not caught on to that?!?! cos nobody here really gives a crap what you think of us down here.

but yeah, fuel prices can be directly related to Bush, especially with his invasion in the Middle East, and that's the way it is, like it or not.

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        Originally posted by Flying High
                        watch it kid, your starting to show how intollerant you are! the Down Under leftist comments are old n boring now, or have you not caught on to that?!?! cos nobody here really gives a crap what you think of us down here.

but yeah, fuel prices can be directly related to Bush, especially with his invasion in the Middle East, and that's the way it is, like it or not.
                        And this coming from the guy that sees a Bush conspiracy to screw the world in everything???

Please, spare me!!!

And you think that GW Bush has the power to dictate the behavior of oil prices??? Damn, that guy is awesome!!! Considering that he's the only person that can be simultaneously accused of being an idiot and a manipulator.

And I have the right to be pissed off at y'all because you don't do anything else but gripe, moan and bitch about how bad GW Bush is in these forums. If you are capable of posting an argument, any argument that doesn't wind up blaming Bush for every evil in the world, I may change my mind. Until then, leave me alone with my "intolerance".

This world is f***ed up enough with or without GW Bush being president of the United States. He's not the be-all end-all of world politics.

If y'all are so concerned about who leads the US, then move here, become a citizen and vote. Your London Guardian-stlye politics won't hold any water here.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

I believe fuel is about 2.25 a gallon here or so . Stop complaining and move to a small town where you can walk or bike everywhere

I need more friends here
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Things out of GWB's control have contributed to the rise in oil prices, like Yukos in Russian, problems in Africa, and hurricanes in the US. Iraq is just a small part...
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

"Australia and New Zealand are among the least corrupt countries in the world, according to a survey by a global graft watchdog Transparency International."

I'd say it's about time some of you guys showed a little more respect for myself especially and Longreach747. I know i can get a bit too left wing at times, but it's so easy to in light of all the sh*t america's been up to in the last few years.

Comment

Bush is easily the most powerful man in the world (unfortunately), so his decisions affect everyone, in some form or another.

With the Iraq war it's just to difficult and dangerous to distribute Iraq's oil in ideal volumes, with the pipeline bombings (almost certainly caused by americas occupation) and the breakdown in Infrastructure caused by america etc.

Iraq has the second largest oil reserves, so if america got it's ass out of a country it was illegally invading, then oil production and distribution would return to normal and hence fuel prices would go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X