not many girls like planes :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not many girls like planes :(

Or not around here anyways I think I scare them off with my knowledge and obsession of aircraft Does it happen to you guys?
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

I dont' really talk about airline stuff around girls, only my sister but airline crap always scares her off Some people are just blessed like us

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
      I dont' really talk about airline stuff around girls, only my sister but airline crap always scares her off Some people are just blessed like us
      yeah, blessed to never get any.

yeah, being an aviation student here at UND is like wearing a sign that says "I have herpes" as soon as they find out they're like "oh, that's nice" and move on.

Comment

Re: not many girls like planes

Not really surprising. However I'm more of the computer/geek type, that scares girls away too

Comment

Re: not many girls like planes

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          Not really surprising. However I'm more of the computer/geek type, that scares girls away too
          Same here, thats a double whammy

Comment

Hey ladies, did you know I have an IMAGINARY airline for Flight Simulator?

I spend 6 hours a day on Flight Sim, and then I log on and do Air Traffic Control for other virtual pilots

And then I head out to Pearson and watch aircraft in the rain for another few hours or so

Hot enough for ya?

Comment

many girl dont play fs games

Comment

Anybody been able to figure out yet what kinds of things girls do like?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                  Anybody been able to figure out yet what kinds of things girls do like?
                  Probably male strip poker , just a guess, if they even have it

Comment

My wife likes planes...she goes spotting with me. Sunday she asked me why Swiss would want to replace the MD11 with an A340.
                    She can tell the difference between a CRJ and an ERJ, Boeing and Airbus, and she likes 747's.
                    George R. Widener
                    Oshkosh, WI USA
                    Aircraft Photos Here
                    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                      My wife likes planes...she goes spotting with me. Sunday she asked me why Swiss would want to replace the MD11 with an A340.
                      She can tell the difference between a CRJ and an ERJ, Boeing and Airbus, and she likes 747's.
                      Lucky man :P

Comment

My last flight instructor (the one that got me my PPL) was a female. Evidently she finds something redeeming about airplanes.

Mike
                        Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                        lp.org

Comment

Meh...I could never date a girl that was into airplanes. She'd bore the hell out of me. Because any girl that would potentially like airplanes would be a nerd.

I'll take a girl who likes to party, is eclectic and has a brain over an airplane nerd.

Comment

Ran across this at another website... couldn't help but smile.

The picture shows a aircraft Airbus A320-214 of the Airline Air France with info or registration A - &copy by Jaques Meursault
                            Trump is an idiot!
                            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Thanks Chris,
                              That made my day

Comment

Working...
                              X