Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I've been working on...

Hey all,
    I thought I'd just throw up a few shots of some software I've been working on for the past month. It's intended for a scholarship competition, but I'm planning on continuing work on it afterwards (after I win of course ).

I'm really looking for suggestions on features, or perhaps the user interface. Things are still in their early stages, but getting some stuff finalized now will make my life easier when crunch time is here.

It's not really intended to be a flight planning program, and the first release probably won't have anything for inputting routes.

Ben Grady
    [email protected]

Looks good so far, interface could use a bit more graphics apart from that looks good

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Try and put in options for zoom in and zoom out. Otherwise its pretty good.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

good job
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
        X