Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Has anyone played it yet?

I bought it the first night it came out. I think it is the best PS2 game out there. If you havnt played it yet, you have to! There are some aviation references in it too. You get to fly, like in Vice City . Anyway, If you have played it, share your thoughts, if you havnt try it out.
    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Does anybody know when its going to come to the computer?
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
      Most likely may or june next year.
      That sucks

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
        Originally posted by babypurin
        Most likely may or june next year.
        That sucks
        Totally Agree

Comment

Heard down at my video store that Rockstar was relesing a limited number of copies so that they can keep the at $50 for the Christmas months. I'm on the waiting list so, i'll see how long this takes...

Comment

Should of pre-ordered. I got my copy from Game-stop at 7pm Monday, to bad I have so much work No time to play.

Comment

My brother bought it yeserday (which was the release date in the UK). It's brill! Seems to be alot better than Vice City. I've been trying to have a go but it'll be another week or so before he becomes de-glued from the screen

Dale

Comment

Vice city is blinding. Im still debating weather to fork out the money for San Andreas. I spend enough time on Vice city as it is. With the new one i wouldnt leave the house.

Comment

Originally posted by EGCC
                  My brother bought it yeserday (which was the release date in the UK). It's brill! Seems to be alot better than Vice City. I've been trying to have a go but it'll be another week or so before he becomes de-glued from the screen

Dale
                  IM in the same situation as you. My brother brought it, hell play it non stop for a week or two then do the last mission, then its all mine, he wont touch it again. I have managed to do a few missions though.
                  Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

heard san andreas has a lot more detail and a lot more options....i.e. you can buy house/mansions, work out at the gym, actual get shot by drivers you are trying to carjack, etc.
                    Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

How are the graphics?

Comment

Graphics are great. You can talk back to people, YOU CAN SWIM, which is great cause now during ambulance or taxi missions you can give tehm a watery grave. The mroe you drive teh better driving skills you get, same as bikes (probably the same for planes). You have to eat or otherwise your guy gets tired and cant do very much.
                        Sam Rudge

Comment

So expensive.... I'll wait 6 months when it's $20.

Picked up Madden 2004 for the PC last night - $1.04.
                          My photos on jp.net

Comment

I can't get enough ofd GTA SA. I just figured out if I get a larger car, I can hop over the airport wall and steal a plane...wOOt! Flew into an area I hadn't unlocked and got beaten down by an F-16 type fighter. Dammit! Going into areas you haven't unlocked gets you an instant four star wanted level.

The Dodo in GTA SA is the easiest one to fly yet. The Shamal jet is kinda cool too. Nice to see jets that you can fly in the game.

Comment

Try landing the Dodo on the big peir, then taking off without backtracking. Managed it with the Dodo and the Shamal i landed but didnt take off, (plunged into the ocean)
                              Sam Rudge

Comment

• Working...
                                X