Terrorists Warn of Electing Bush-Cheney Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorists Warn of Electing Bush-Cheney Again

The CIA and FBI have authenticated a new al Qaeda videotape which warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

"After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

The alarming tape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11.

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated the tape, federal sources tell DRUDGE.

ABCNEWS, which obtained the tape from a source in Pakistan, has been informed of the government's standing.

A top goverment source said from Washington that ABC withheld the final 15 minutes of the tape from the feds -- the portion of the tape where the man warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

"The FBI did not see the last 15 mins," the source claims.

ABC stongly denies the charge.

MORE

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

"People of America, that was the verdict now for the sentencing: as participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled."

One ABC source, who demanded anonymity, said Thursday morning, the network was struggling to find a correct journalistic "balance" before airing any story on the video.

"This is not something you just throw out there while people are voting," the ABC source explained.

Developing...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

That is scary

Comment

I really don't know what to think, but that is definitely scary!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Scary but thats the purpose. The point of terrorism is to make people afraid (the way this article does) but not necessarily actually do anything. Basically if you scare people you have accomplished the goal of terrorism IMO

These guys have been threatening attacks since 9/11, but nothing has happened....

Comment

I think it's time to move to central Iowa.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Feck that might make more people vote for Bush.

Comment

Just let it be known that I am predicting Suicide bombers (i.e Palestine) somewhere. As sick as it sounds, (yes it is a sick world boys and girls) it is the only thing left for the goof balls to bring in.

Comment

haven't we heard this kinda stuff before?!?!

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

well that's comforting!

Comment

To the terrorits, I present to you my ass, kiss it.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      To the terrorits, I present to you my ass, kiss it.

I just saw the video, part of it anyway, its some dumbass American, I dont think its actually real, more of an attemp to get a vote for Bush or Kerry, he looks like a dumbass

Comment

CIA has said that it can't authenticate the tape, A U.S. intelligence official said the voice on the tape "does not match anyone we know of" who has been identified as being affiliated with al Qaeda. the message was also read in english.

this is what has just been reported a few hours ago.

next trips
                        USA/DXB August.

Comment

What do John Kerry and Bin Laden have in common? They both think Bush "misled" the American people!

(CNN) -- Osama bin Laden delivered a new videotaped message in which he told Americans their security does not depend on the president they elect, but on U.S. policy.

The tape was aired on the Arab language network Al-Jazeera Friday, just four days before the U.S. presidential election.

It's the first videotaped message from the al Qaeda leader in nearly three years.

Bin Laden said the message was being delivered directly to the American people, saying the attacks of September 11, 2001 were the result of U.S. foreign policy in Arab lands, specifically referring to Lebanon and the Palestinians.

At one point, he mentioned both President Bush and Democratic candidate Sen. John Kerry.

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands. Any nation that does not attack us will not be attacked," bin Laden said in the video.

Bush told reporters as he was boarding Air Force One for Columbus, Ohio, "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this. ... We are at war with these terrorists, and I am confident we will prevail."

Kerry told reporters in West Palm Beach, Florida: "Let me make it clear; crystal clear -- as Americans, we are absolutely united in our determination to hunt down and destroy Osama bin Laden and the terrorists."

He added: "They are barbarians. And I will stop at absolutely nothing to hunt down, capture or kill the terrorists wherever they are, whatever it takes. Period."

Bin Laden criticizes Bush
                          Bin Laden sharply criticized President Bush for his behavior on the morning of September 11, 2001, when the president was reading "My Pet Goat" to a group of schoolchildren in Florida at the time he was informed of the attacks.

"It never occurred that the highest leader of the military armed forces would leave 50,000 people to face the horror that they faced all by themselves when they needed him most," bin Laden said.

"He was more interested in listening to the child's story about the goat rather than worry about what was happening to the towers. So, that gave us double the time for us to execute our attacks."

Bin Laden was wearing a gold robe with a white headdress and white cloak. He had a long mostly gray beard, and appeared to be sitting behind a desk, reading from a paper statement, occasionally moving his right hand as he spoke.

Intelligence officials have warned previously about the possibility of al Qaeda trying to attack the United States around the time of next Tuesday's election, similar to the al Qaeda train bombings in Madrid on March 11 before the Spanish presidential election.

A U.S. government official said that based on initial analysis of the new bin Laden tape, "There have not been discussions about raising the nation's security posture or threat level."

The official said that the government is waiting for the intelligence community to further analyze the tape, but on first glance it did not appear to contain any specific threat information. The official said that among things analysts will be looking for are hidden messages.

In the video, bin Laden said he decided to attack the twin towers of the World Trade Center in 1982 after the invasion of Lebanon by Israel.

"In those dark moments, my soul was thinking about lots of things that are hard to describe but they brought a feeling to do something about the aggressors and punish them," he said.

"When I looked at the towers that were destroyed in Lebanon, it occurred to me that we should do the same to them. And the towers in America should have fallen down in order for Americans to feel what we have felt."

He underscored it was U.S. foreign policy that led to the attacks, saying, "Bush has told you that we do not like freedom. Then, why didn't we hit Sweden?"

The statement aired Friday is the first videotaped message from the al Qaeda leader since December 2001.

Since he was last seen speaking on tape, at least seven audiotapes have surfaced on which a voice believed to be bin Laden issued messages. The most recent came in April, when he made references to the train bombings in Madrid the month before.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ape/index.html
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            What do John Kerry and Bin Laden have in common? They both think Bush "misled" the American people!
                            yeah, cause we found the WMD that were definately there. We showed him...wait...no we didn't. But he SAID they were there. Buck Fush

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              Originally posted by herpa2003
                              yeah, cause we found the WMD that were definately there. We showed him...wait...no we didn't. But he SAID they were there. Buck Fush
                              John Kerry also SAID they were there. Kuck Ferry.

Comment

Working...
                              X