Bin Laden offers explinations/ truce *sort of*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Anyway, I'm not in the mood to get into our usual 10 pagers...
    Considering that you're precisely the guy who turned this thread in the 10-pager you now decry...

Ask, and ye shall receive.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Anyway, I'm not in the mood to get into our usual 10 pagers...how's the weather?
      I'm not really in the mood either. I've been debating so much on this forum and other forums that frankly I'm sick of it...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Weather is good here.

I like cats. who else likes cats?

Comment

Originally posted by Torin Wilson
          I like cats. who else likes cats?
          I don't. But I like frogs and rabbits.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I hope they are using protection. What would the off spring look like, or be called?

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
              Originally posted by indian airlines
              Anyway, I'm not in the mood to get into our usual 10 pagers...
              Considering that you're precisely the guy who turned this thread in the 10-pager you now decry...

Ask, and ye shall receive.
              Well, I'm not receiving anything so far. And the thread turned political way before I even stepped in.

Most people seem to agree with me...they don't want it to turn into a big long political flamefest. However, if you want to, go ahead and argue with yourself...nobody's listening!

Torin - The offspring of what? Frogs and rabbits? frogs and cats? rabbits and cats?
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I though Kermit was a Eunuch? (forgive the spelling if it is wrong). I'm sure the frabbit would have large great ears...with delectable legs

Comment

I was just thinking - Frogs and Rabbits - Frabbits; Frogs and Cats - Frats; Rabbits and Cats - Rats (maybe that's where they came from )

Where'd you hear Kermit was a eunuch?
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

You see him naked on the muppets. If he has a tool he hides it well.

Comment

Well done. You support a policy that would see terrorism strengthen worldwide. Perhaps you should think of policies that would actually try to weaken it. Putting troops on foreign soil has many implications. One of those is that people will resent foreign intervention. If China decided to build a large base in South America, I'm sure many Americans would feel that they are being threatened.
                      Bad example my friend the Monroe Doctrine took care of foreign countries with interest in influencing free countries in the America's, the Cuban Missile crisis proved what our response would be. Lastly I do support a policy of intervention. America will always be a target of terrorism if Israel remains an independent country. The only way we are going to keep the U.S safe is to go after them on their own turf.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                        the Cuban Missile crisis proved what our response would be.
                        We are just lucky the current hot heads in government weren't the decision makers then. The world would be a very different place.

Originally posted by tommyalf
                        Lastly I do support a policy of intervention. America will always be a target of terrorism if Israel remains an independent country. The only way we are going to keep the U.S safe is to go after them on their own turf.
                        If you intend to attack other countries, then retaliatory strikes unfortunately should be no surprise. The US is in many peoples eyes, making the world a more dangerous place. Terrorism is stronger today than 3-4 years ago. Iran is persuing a nuclear program. North Korea is as defiant as ever.

Do you support a (military) intervention in those countries as well?
                        YBBN - James

Comment

Working...
                        X