Fell off the bike....:(..(not me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell off the bike....:(..(not me)

Hello, i was just looking out the window of my room, and all of a sudden i hear screaming from the other side. I looked out the window and saw this, first i thought that she got hit by a car, or somthing like that. I still don't know what exactly happened, but her sister ran home and got her father, luckly there were some people talking a walk who called 911. She seemed alright, she got up with a little help and sat on the curb.

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

They called 911 because she fell off her bike? What a waste of taxpayer money...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Thats the first thing I thought

Comment

You never know sometimes...

People often think they're alright but four hours later they're on a hostpital gurney b/c of injuries sustained. I learned that after my grandfather fell off a horse, walked up a 10,000 ft mountain, enjoyed twelve more hours of life and died in Delhi three weeks later in a coma.

So no, it may not be taxpayer money being wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
          They called 911 because she fell off her bike? What a waste of taxpayer money...
          I'll let the people of your town know not to worry, so when you're laying on the ground with 2 broken legs, we can just let the world pass by.
          www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
            I'll let the people of your town know not to worry, so when you're laying on the ground with 2 broken legs, we can just let the world pass by.

lol...!
            ***My Blog***

Comment

look at pic #3&4....she holds her hand...so it could be a wrist injury....nothing to worry about
              when i fell of my bike, i drove to the hospital, and i had a wrist injury...so i think she's more shocked
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

helmets help
                GO SIOUX

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                  Ok. And when you call 911 because you scrape your knee and get a $600 bill in the mail for the ambulance ride...well, never mind.

You call 911 if you are in risk of losing life or limb. Even if her arm was broken, they should have put her in the car and driven her to the hospital.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Another one bites da dust!

Comment

Originally posted by PHF2ATL
                      helmets help

lol......yeah. Thats what the police said..

"so i think she's more shocked"

yeah, she was just lying there for 20 minutes...

"another one bites da dust"

Bites da road...lol
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Ok. And when you call 911 because you scrape your knee and get a $600 bill in the mail for the ambulance ride...well, never mind. icon_wink.gif
                        Well it cheap as hell there, because everywhere that I have been its a minimum $3000 ride, we had to sign off when I went to hockey tourny's for that shiiiitttee.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                          Ok. And when you call 911 because you scrape your knee and get a $600 bill in the mail for the ambulance ride...well, never mind. icon_wink.gif
                          Well it cheap as hell there, because everywhere that I have been its a minimum $3000 ride, we had to sign off when I went to hockey tourny's for that shiiiitttee.
                          $3,000?!? Are the ambulances made by BMW???

Comment

Reason for ambulence was probibly caused by suspiction of head injury or brain damage.

I like her HELMET, I want one.

Cost of bike: $240
                            Savings from not buying a Helmet: $20
                            Health care paycheque garnishings: Priceless
                            -Kevin

Comment

The one time I had to get rushed to the hospital in an ambulence (turned out it was nothing but a lack of water) it cost me $475, when the same trip on the bus when I went to visit a friend was $1.60. Go figure.
                              www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
                              X