Decisions, decisions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions, decisions...

Well, I've just been tipped off that my house is probably going to be egged. I loaded a BB gun just for this occasion, so my choices come down to this-

1. Hide in the bushes and shoot the bastards
    -or-
    2. Let it slide

Any advice? I'm expecting them to come within the hour...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

#1, don't hit them in any sensitive areas though. Hit them in the legs, arms, etc. Where you will get them to run off but not injure them.

Comment

Hide in the bushes and whip out a 9' ...lol.....
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Hose w/ high water pressure.

Comment

Shoot 'em in the balls... that'll teach them a lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            Shoot 'em in the balls... that'll teach them a lesson
            Take out thier children as well.

Comment

Wow Paul, changed your reply 3 times...lol j/k

If you actually do that, that might actually do some serious damage
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Dress up like Scott's avatar and bust out the front door with some unloaded guns.

"Get da f*ck off ma property b*tches!"

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                    Wow Paul, changed your reply 3 times...lol j/k

Yes... but they would never mess with you again

Comment

on a night like tonight mid 40's to mid 50's water might be the best bet.... I wouldnt do any "shooting" unless its with your camera to show the cops!!!!

Comment

Nothing yet... Hopefully they won't decide to wait until later at night; they would catch me off guard. Some of you are pretty creative; I wouldn't want to piss you off!
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Assholes got two eggs off before I opened the door. Once they saw the rifle they ran...

Didn't fire at them, they were freaked out enough.

Comment

#1 = assault & battery

I'd go for the waterhose. Easier to write that one off as a prank, especially since your house is being egged.

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

Egg them, by the way, which jerkoffs are doing this?
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X