First sticking snow of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisburns
    Then again, where my school is they got 4 feet of snow.
    That all? Oswego county got 8 feet from one storm last winter, and school was only closed a week. :P
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

The high school I went to in the Minneapolis suburbs almost never closed.....I haven't had a snow day in 5 years (not even a two hour delay). Minnesota winters suck too.....man I wish I was at ERAU DAB.
      When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
      -Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

One year, we got almost an inch of snow. We didn't have school for 2 days!!!

(Partially because about 1/2 of my school lives in Mt. Pleasant and the School is in West Ashley (look at a map) which means that half of the students have to go over a big ass bridge that closes when it snows.)

Comment

Working...
        X