Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First sticking snow of the year

And with that, school got cancelled

man o man..... looks like its gonna be a long winter.......

Comment

school got cancelled for that? LAME. We had 2 feet last year and it was -40 blowing snow and we still had to go to class.

Comment

Thats weak! You would think CO would have a more better snow removal system. In Erie, they only cancel school when we have at least a foot on the ground with more on the way, or if it's an ice storm!

Weak, but hey no complaints on school being cancelled!

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
          Thats weak! You would think CO would have a more better snow removal system. In Erie, they only cancel school when we have at least a foot on the ground with more on the way, or if it's an ice storm!

Weak, but hey no complaints on school being cancelled!

-Pete
          and I'm sure in DAB if they see a flake its mass hysteria

Comment

Well, I would say something, but none of you all can compete with the snow we get here in the LES region. One of the snowiest places in the country.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Damn now I have christmas music running through my head...

Comment

Apparently my school was cancelled "mainly due to power outage, and icy roads". Then again, where my school is they got 4 feet of snow.

Comment

No snow over here, counting the days till the first flakes. :P
                  - The baby will be back -

Comment

We have had it for a couple weeks now :P
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Ha! My city owns all of your cities for snow! Check this out: and we still went to school

Okay, okay. Schools here get called off for anything over an inch of snow on the ground. Once we got three inches and we didn't have school for two days! We get snow once a year, if lucky. I hope we get plenty of it this year!

Comment

It will take two feet to have a snowday here :P
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                          Okay, okay. Schools here get called off for anything over an inch of snow on the ground. Once we got three inches and we didn't have school for two days! We get snow once a year, if lucky. I hope we get plenty of it this year!
                          Sounds like South Carolina
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

If we had that much snow in England the country would come to a stop

Comment

Dallas gets 2 inches and the city is at a stand-still. People (drivers) freak out when the streets are wet-icy.
                              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                              X