Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weird e-mail from pt737swa(not sure if it was you)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird e-mail from pt737swa(not sure if it was you)

i just checked my bulk mail folder and there was this email with subject ''hi'' from ''pta737swa#hotmail'' it had no message, only an attachment with ''details.zip'' as file name

anyone else had this, or with another e-mail?
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

I have never sent any emails with zip files to anyone here at JP. That's odd...
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Two words come to mind .. Virus and Spoof .. the 'sender' (pta737swa) having/knowing nothing what so ever about it. Such is the way of the world at the moment.

Jid

Comment

weird e-mail from pt737swa(not sure if it was you)

Yes, I have had this. I even have been send Emails that had my own address!!. Now, I don't know how the bastards that do this are able to do this, but it's criminal and can be dangerous to your computer. Thank good for all my security software .

-Colin

Comment

That is spooky
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

Time to run the spyware check...
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I reccomend

Adaware is the Internet’s security and privacy leader. We offer simple, worry-free solutions that enhance your online experience, Keep connected.
              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Yeah. Sometimes I get mails from my own other email addresses, which I KNOW I haven't sent. Usually they have attachments. They are viruses. The sender (in your case Paul) had NOTHING to do with it. Just delete those mails.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I once got a mysterious email purportedly from Adam (a deltaasa16#yahoo.com), but I checked his profile (which showed another address) and I thought it really weird that he would send us all something by email (why not just post it in the forums?). In the end I just deleted the message without opening it, thinking that it could have been from someone who stalks the forums, impersonates users and sends spam to random people.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                    Originally posted by Asian Brushstroke
                    I just deleted the message without opening it, thinking that it could have been from someone who stalks the forums, impersonates users and sends spam to random people.
                    No... that was adam
                    ROTFL!!!!

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi
                    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
                    X