Bush, or Kerry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush, or Kerry?

Ok, folks. This is it. A little more than 24 hrs fom now, we will either have a new president, or four more years w/ the current one. All you have to do is pick who you voted for/ or are going to vote for come election Tuesday. You don't have to declare who you voted for/are gonna vote for (unless you really want to/don't mind doing so).

And remember, this is just to see who's winning by j.net. Try to keep it from being closed!

Foxtrot
    Bush
    0%
    Kerry
    0%

Good luck keeping this topic from getting locked. :P
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Hmm...another one?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
        Hmm...another one?
        Wow I am beging to think NOT to vote

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
          Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
          Hmm...another one?
          Wow I am beging to think NOT to vote
          Well ya did on here

Comment

Lets keep this civil. Don't get into reasons and don't insult the other candidate.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Re:

Well, there have been threads on the candidates before, but they were all basically flame-wars. They weren't polls as such. The purpose of this poll is just to see who's getting the majority of U.S. members on j.net.

Foxtrot

Comment

Neither. There's more than two tickets on the ballot, by the way.
                Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                lp.org

Comment

They aren't gonna win Mike (if you mean Nader and Badarnik). They don't even stand a decent chance. It's down to Kerry and Bush.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Foxtrot
                    Well, there have been threads on the candidates before, but they were all basically flame-wars. They weren't polls as such. The purpose of this poll is just to see who's getting the majority of U.S. members on j.net.

Foxtrot
                    Maybe you should change the thread title to mention US residents only? I know that I have a nasty habit of voting before I read the post, and I'm sure others do the same thing.
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I know that its down to Bush or Kerry, but its still proper to put all the candidates. Although if you think about it, you can't have a 'mock election' on jp.net. Nader isn't on the ballot in Georgia, but he is in other states. He's a write in. But Badnarik is on our ballot. So Nader would have to be a write in candidate for me, but not for other people from some other states. Its too complicated...

Comment

I dunno why Nader runs. He's obviously not going to win.

Comment

it won't matter anyways. the candidates will win states, not votes. i.e., bush is pretty much a lock in for my state (MS). No matter how the polls show it, it pretty much depends entirely on a couple key states.
                          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                            I dunno why Nader runs. He's obviously not going to win.
                            I think he knows that.

It's the same reason Al Sharpton was running for the Democratic nomination...they just want to get their name out there. Easier for them to make money that way.

Comment

Re:

Wow, now the poll dissappeared! I went to edit the thing and it's gone somewhere...

That's strange. How did that happen?

Foxtrot

Comment

Working...
                              X