Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
    Originally posted by Crism
    I dunno why Nader runs. He's obviously not going to win.
    I think he knows that.

It's the same reason Al Sharpton was running for the Democratic nomination...they just want to get their name out there. Easier for them to make money that way.
    Not really. Candidates from parties like the Green Party, Constitution Party, etc. run so that little by little, their political party and its ideas will become more known to the general public. Eventually, there will be "replacements" for Republican and Democrat, or maybe even a third major party.

Originally posted by foxtrot
    Wow, now the poll dissappeared! I went to edit the thing and it's gone somewhere...
    You can't edit a poll on here. I've found that doesn't work.
    www.acairport.com

Comment

A reminder, the SNL primetime election special is on now on NBC. It's great!
      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
        Originally posted by Crism
        I dunno why Nader runs. He's obviously not going to win.
        I think he knows that.

It's the same reason Al Sharpton was running for the Democratic nomination...they just want to get their name out there. Easier for them to make money that way.
        And sometimes 3rd party candidates can bring up issues that some people may not feel are addressed by the big candidates.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Working...
        X