Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kerry Concedes Election to Bush

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kerry Concedes Election to Bush

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6363692/

    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog


  • #2
    It seemed so close too!
    *waits for the video of Bush doing a Side-Show Bob style evil genius laugh*

    Comment


    • #3
      It was a wild ride last night, but seeing Florida going our way was a good sign, and Ohio looked good when both Fox and NBC called it for Bush (Blather and Jennings didn't want to face reality I guess ).

      Too bad the media didn't push sKerry to release ALL his military records by signing the form 180 (like Bush, and even Al Bore did). That would of made the election a lot easier to call

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by billiam
        It was a wild ride last night, but seeing Florida going our way was a good sign, and Ohio looked good when both Fox and NBC called it for Bush (Blather and Jennings didn't want to face reality I guess ).

        Too bad the media didn't push sKerry to release ALL his military records by signing the form 180 (like Bush, and even Al Bore did). That would of made the election a lot easier to call
        It was funny because CBS and ABC called Florida for Bush before NBS and FOXnews, but then they all switched on Ohio.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

        Comment


        • #5
          As a GWB supporter, I can say that I am glad it is finally over. It is time to put the division behind us and get on with the business at hand. Congrats to both President Bush and Mr. Kerry for having the class and decency that both have shown today.
          To me, it shows that above all else, regardless of party affiliation, we are all Americans at the end of the day.
          Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
          For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

          Comment


          • #6
            GWB won, congrats.

            For the first time ever, a US election has been closely covered in France. Should one did not know anything, now she/he may knwow too much on everything ranging from the electoral votes to the parties' headquarters.
            Furthermore, this country's two major TV Channels, namely TF1 and France 2 dispatched their top anchormen to air their news report live from New York and Washington repectively.

            Now I wait with great interest 2008 as a real duel between two challengers is often a most interesting one to monitor.

            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by uy707
              GWB won, congrats.

              For the first time ever, a US election has been closely covered in France. Should one did not know anything, now she/he may knwow too much on everything ranging from the electoral votes to the parties' headquarters.
              Furthermore, this country's two major TV Channels, namely TF1 and France 2 dispatched their top anchormen to air their news report live from New York and Washington repectively.

              Now I wait with great interest 2008 as a real duel between two challengers is often a most interesting one to monitor.

              Alain
              Interesting...

              I think 2008 will be Rudy Juliani for the Republicans and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats...
              Just a hunch.
              George R. Widener
              Oshkosh, WI USA
              Aircraft Photos Here
              Railroad Pictures Here

              Comment


              • #8
                Well at least something differnt is gonna be on TV here. No matter what TV station you looked atit was Us elections this, US elections that, was driving me crazy.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

                Comment


                • #9
                  About the Democrats, I think this too. She has been showing a lot of interest for this job, too much interest to be seen as bona-fide innocent. Getting elected as a senator was just a step in getting closer. Would not be surprised to hear sooner or later that finally John Kerry's defeat was a good news for many Democrat top brass. About Rudolph, yeah maybe, perhaps age may be a con.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pullin4u
                    I think 2008 will be Rudy Juliani for the Republicans and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats...
                    I'd be very likely to agree with you..
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      4 more years!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                        Originally posted by pullin4u
                        I think 2008 will be Rudy Juliani for the Republicans and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats...
                        I'd be very likely to agree with you..
                        That would be QUITE a battle. Both are hugely popular.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                          Originally posted by pullin4u
                          I think 2008 will be Rudy Juliani for the Republicans and Hillary Clinton for the Democrats...
                          I'd be very likely to agree with you..
                          Part of my reasoning for the choice of a "weak" candidate like Kerry by the Democrats this year was that they wanted to have a clean ballot (ie: no incumbent Republican to run against) in 2008. Hillary wasn't ready this year to run for the presidency...
                          I'm not saying that Kerry and the Democrats didn't try this year- but I think it was part of an overall strategy to get Hillary into the Whitehouse in 2008. She is VERY popular throughout the country, particularly with women from both parties..
                          And Rudy, I think many people admire him for the way he handled the 9/11 situation...and he seems to be very popular wherever he goes.
                          I dunno. Guess we find out in 4 years.
                          George R. Widener
                          Oshkosh, WI USA
                          Aircraft Photos Here
                          Railroad Pictures Here

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok, mark it at 11:10am CST, Fox News just agreed with George Widener (me) on the Hillary thing.
                            I scooped 'em.
                            George R. Widener
                            Oshkosh, WI USA
                            Aircraft Photos Here
                            Railroad Pictures Here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Rudy Juliani
                              Rudy GIULIANI
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

                              -- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X