The "in" Ride where you live...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "in" Ride where you live...

It seems like here the "in" car to have is still a "fast and furious" type car.... Id personally like to see some of the new "muscle cars" become more popular..... I personally like the sound of a v8 compared to a "fart-pipe" exaust of a 4 banger.... But I have to admit that technology is very impressive on those little cars..... the s2000 by honda was making 240hp out of a 2.0L naturally asperated engine...... Thats insane!!! altho the big trade off with the smaller engine is less torque, but dont tell that too the Subaru WRX sti.... 300hp with 300ft lb. of torque (turbo)..... whats the hot trend or make of car where you guys live???
    -Frogman

Around my part of Dallas it's BMWs and Land Rovers.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Scottsdale is like BMWs and Mercedes every other car.
      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Re: The "in" Ride where you live...

Originally posted by JJR
        It seems like here the "in" car to have is still a "fast and furious" type car.... Id personally like to see some of the new "muscle cars" become more popular..... I personally like the sound of a v8 compared to a "fart-pipe" exaust of a 4 banger.... But I have to admit that technology is very impressive on those little cars..... the s2000 by honda was making 240hp out of a 2.0L naturally asperated engine...... Thats insane!!! altho the big trade off with the smaller engine is less torque, but dont tell that too the Subaru WRX sti.... 300hp with 300ft lb. of torque (turbo)..... whats the hot trend or make of car where you guys live???
        Around here I see a pretty wide mix of cars. The Hummer H2 is getting popular as is just about any new model Nissan. My preference is also towards 'muscle cars' or anything that is large/mean looking I'm not so big on the Hummer H2, it seems like a wimpy cousin of the real Hummer. A friend of mine rebuilt two 76' (I think its 76 anyway) Ford Cougars, damn they are NICE.

Cars that make a little whiney sound as they go are sad. When I hit the gas, I like to sound like a tank, not a wind up toy! A healthy roar when you turn the ignition is a bonus as well!

Comment

No such thing here :P
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

anything, from Trabant(made in former-East germany) to Hummer H2
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

Hmm....

...Need I say more?

www.acairport.com

Comment

What a sexy bus...arrrrr

Comment

You always got your rice burning pos's but here it's whatever you get. I personally want a new car, something refined, but I would take whatever is cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                    What a sexy bus...arrrrr
                    Oh definately!

...Too bad 90% of the time we can't say the same thing about the girls on it.
                    www.acairport.com

Comment

There are 2 kinds of 'really cool' cars here:
                      1.)A Hummer H2.
                      2.)A Bigass pickup truck with confederate flags flying from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                        No such thing here :P
                        I have to call BS on that one, because I found these:

Comment

I meant here in Haines, although snowmachines are pretty popular

Comment

Here is a pic of a machine similiar to my new one: :P

Comment

Mostly bad examples of Rice Rockets (what JJR was talking about), Pickup trucks, and Pontiac Sunfires are the things I see frequently around here. Other than that, it's Fords/Dodges/Chevies, etc, with a few Mercedes-Benzes & BMWs mixed in.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                              X