George is getting four more years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyalf
    Regarding Hilary I can tell you being a native New Yorker I hated her at first but she does a tremendous amount for people of NY and personally got involved in the harassment spotters were getting at ISP after I wrote her. While I think she needs to wait a bit to be President she has proved to serve the public well.
    I also think she has done good for NY, but I don't want to see her as President. You can hate someone and still like what they are doing...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Is there a reason why you guys all seem to hate her? Just curious. I was under the (false) impression that she is highly popular.
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I'm not too sure about Hillary.
        I think she's a little too liberal for this country, at least right now.

I'd like to see McCain run in '08, but I think he'd be too old by then.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
          Is there a reason why you guys all seem to hate her? Just curious. I was under the (false) impression that she is highly popular.
          She's very liberal. Of course all of the conservatives are going to dislike her. She IS popular in New York.
          Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
          ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

I have it on good authority this is what W gave to Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh

DAMN STRAIGHT!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
                X