John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry

Whether or not you agree with his policies or not, he deserves some respect. Deciding to concede today and not dragging this election was a very commendable decision that the Senator made. Also, his speech asking his supporters to throw their support behind President Bush was a reflection of his character as well.

My hats off to the Senator...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

I agree, good job Kerry
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Well Herpa, I'm glad you brought this up....

(a traditional John Kerry opening line )

Yes--he did do the right thing. I'm sure Bush would've done the same thing...right?

Comment

Unfortunately this side of John came out after the election and not before, it could have helped possibly but either way, hats off to both candidates.

Comment

Yes, I think he deserves some credit. Thank you Mr. Kerry for not dragging the election on further. Mr. Kerry ran a challenging campaign. Hats off. (and I really mean this)
          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

A classy move by him.

Comment

Something most people in this situation wouldnt do.
              - The baby will be back -

Comment

yeah sure blah blah blah now everyone can take down the Bush/Cheney & Kerry/Edwards signs including one's here!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great job Kerry
                  GO SIOUX

Comment

Even though I don't support Kerry's political views, I will however commmend him for conceding with an honorable attitude.

Comment

A great man stepped off that stage today in Boston...and with it, all hope for America's revival before 2010. And I'm done with my election debates/lectures.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                        yeah sure blah blah blah now everyone can take down the Bush/Cheney & Kerry/Edwards signs including one's here!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

This was a good step in the move of the entire Democratic party. If they would have held out and filed multiple lawsuits...this would have been the end of our voting system in America as we know it. This is comparable to the Nixon/JFK race which was decided by a razor edge margin. Nixon did the right thing then as a Republican and conceeded and in this day, Kerry did the ultimate sacrifice and put the country before himself. Thank you, Mr. Kerry.
                          It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Yes! Very commendable on Kerry's part!

For this I respect him.

-Pete
                            Pete Ganabathi
                            Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

It's the least he could've done.

The country wouldn't have stood another Florida 2000 episode.

I commend John Kerry for bowing gracefully.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                              X