No announcement yet.

John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he would have dragged it out if he thought there was more than a snowball's chance in hell.

He did the right thing by not giving the Democrat party another black eye.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Extremely commendable and smart attitude In sharp contrast with what you can see sometimes even in Europe... To quite a few, Kerry now becomes a LIVE lesson of behavior.
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        I'm sure he would have dragged it out if he thought there was more than a snowball's chance in hell.
        No--you're thinking of Al Gore.

Comment

agreed, it was the honorable thing to do. I gained great respect for the man for that, unlike Gore in 2000.
          He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Originally posted by cal99
            agreed, it was the honorable thing to do. I gained great respect for the man for that, unlike Gore in 2000.
            Well since Gore actually won the popular vote....

I'm sure if GWB had won the popular vote but Kerry was elected because he won the electoral college, the Republicans would say GWB should be president all day long, forgetting all about Gore in 2000.
            Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
            ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

I'm sure if GWB had won the popular vote but Kerry was elected because he won the electoral college, the Republicans would say GWB should be president all day long, forgetting all about Gore in 2000.
              Democrats seem to forget how the country really works. Popular vote doesn't matter, only electoral college. But you all can still go around pretending like the popular vote actually means something if it makes you feel better!

Speaking of popular vote- GWB won the largest popular vote in US history this past election. In comparison, Clinton didn't win the majority of the popular vote in '92 or '96. But I guess it only matters to you when you can criticize Republicans...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003

Democrats seem to forget how the country really works. Popular vote doesn't matter, only electoral college. But you all can still go around pretending like the popular vote actually means something if it makes you feel better!
                I'm saying that if GWB was in the position Gore was, the Republicans would be up in arms. (Of course they would never admit that though) So why are they criticizing the Democrats for doing that.
                ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003

Speaking of popular vote- GWB won the largest popular vote in US history this past election. In comparison, Clinton didn't win the majority of the popular vote in '92 or '96. But I guess it only matters to you when you can criticize Republicans...
                  Wasn't that because there was another serious candidate?
                  Will F.
                  Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Perot ran in those years. I believe he was in support of big business. So he took a faction of the Republican party with him.

If Perot hadn't won, the '92 election would have been closer. The '96 might have been, but to a lesser degree. Perot didn't have as much support in '96.

Comment

Working...
                    X