• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ausiovox CDM 8900 but with verizon

Comment

I have the Samsung P510

That yellow dot is the flash and the black is the lens

compatibel with WAP 1.1 or GRPS 2.0... All in all a great phone !
      oh by the way, this is the phone with the auto-folder !!
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I have a Motorola V400, gf has a Sony Z200. The Motorola owns the Sony

Comment

I have a Verizon LG VX6000

I love it. Great service, and camera's rock! Its nice to have when u think wow that looks great, I wish I brought my camera, and then you remember DING! Whip out ur cellie and FLASH!

Almost every single one of my friends has the same one I do, so we all txt and call each other alot because its free minutes. But my phone is sooo scrathced up, but it still works. well worth the money I spent on it.

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I have a Motorolla T720. Like it b/c it hasn't broken- have sat on it, dropped it countless times, accidentally threw it halfway accross the gym, etc. and it still works.

Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
              I have a Motorolla T720. Like it b/c it hasn't broken- have sat on it, dropped it countless times, accidentally threw it halfway accross the gym, etc. and it still works.

Oh Yeah! Another Motorola T720 user! It sure is a great phone...just that mine vibrates so hard...do you have the camera attachment?

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
              October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Does anyone do any crazy modifications to their phones?

I haven't done anything to mine physcially, but I've gone nuts on the software. Seem/Hex editing like mad to get it doing all kinds of stupid crap. I started with the editing to remove the carrier brand texts off the screen (I wanted the time and date in the upper center insted of "Fido" and "www.fido.ca"), I'm one of those people that has a need to fiddle with things or I can't sleep at night

Comment

I dont have a cell phone either... I figure Im either home or at work... and if im not home or at work, im busy doin somthin else, so they gotta leave a message on an ansewering machine at the house.... My phone bill is up toward 89 bucks now, cause Ive got a local package plus DSL with verizon... I cant afford no "Cell phone"

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                    Originally posted by NOTAR520AC

Oh Yeah! Another Motorola T720 user! It sure is a great phone...just that mine vibrates so hard...do you have the camera attachment?
                    No, I don't have the camera attachment- that's what my Olympus C-730uz is for. Mine doesn't vibrate that hard- pretty much silent if it's in my pocket (you can change the vibrating settings, too)- none of the teachers notice it @ school. I used to have a V60 and I might as well just have kept it on ring since the vibrator could be heard accross the room.
                    Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Oh dear....mobile phone (sorry, cell phone) technology is one area of the world where the US is seriously lacking behind the rest of the world .

Bring on some decent handsets, like Sony Ericsson's K700i, Nokia's 6230. Now those are what you call cell phones. Integrated camera and camcorder, mp3 player with upgradable memory, bluetooth.

On top of that we don't need to whip the aerial out to make a call .

Comment

Samsung SGH-p107 with Cingular... hate it

Freezes and resets itself WAY too often. Also, I've called people before and not heard anything at all, but they say they can hear me just fine.

I kind of laughed at the previous poster's comment... No, mine doesn't take videos and play music... mine's a phone
                        Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                        Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Working...
                        X