Next Season of Amazing Race starts November 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season of Amazing Race starts November 16th

On November 16, eleven Teams of two people, each with a pre-existing relationship, will set out on THE AMAZING RACE around the world to compete for one million dollars. They'll never know where they're going next or what they'll have to do once there. Each pair's relationship will be forever changed by their experience in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.

Once again, our website will track the Teams' progress across the globe, chronicling dramatic conflicts and deepening friendships that develop between and within the Teams throughout the grueling competition. Here's your chance to meet each Team and find out what their relationship is like at the starting line of THE AMAZING RACE.

Only one day before my birthday.
    - The baby will be back -

Cool, I didn't get into the show until the last season. I was surprised how good it was

Comment

Saw a few episodes... it was good. But i never knew what time it was on at.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
        10-11pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
          Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          10-11pm EST
          This season starts Nov 16 at 9PM EST. www.cbs.com
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Wasn't it started by a New Zealander or something? Maybe that was another similar program. Great to see Kiwis coming through in the tv and movie industry

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
              Wasn't it started by a New Zealander or something? Maybe that was another similar program. Great to see Kiwis coming through in the tv and movie industry
              The main host is a New Zealander.

Comment

I am glad to see the seasons a bit closer this year!

Comment

Cool...can't wait for the show to begin!

-Pete
                  Pete Ganabathi
                  Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                    Originally posted by Mungous
                    The main host is a New Zealander.

Maybe I should watch it, Be nice to see NZers doing something decent in movie and film to fix up the LOTR disaster.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy

Maybe I should watch it, Be nice to see NZers doing something decent in movie and film to fix up the LOTR disaster.
                      Actually, it grossed about $1,031,343,800 USD in the US box office and won about 16 or 17 oscars. Doesn't sound like a disaster to me.

And aren't movie and film the same thing?

Comment

It starts 1 day AFTER my birthday.

This is the one my friend and I applied for. We threw together a last-minute video that wasn't very interesting. Maybe next time we'll spend some time & money on it.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                          It starts 1 day AFTER my birthday.

This is the one my friend and I applied for. We threw together a last-minute video that wasn't very interesting. Maybe next time we'll spend some time & money on it.
                          You too? I applied with a friend from high school, but obviously I didn't get on either.
                          www.acairport.com

Comment

Who own last season???? I missed it and never heard anything about it afterwards.............PLEASE tell me it was NOT Chip and Kim!!

Comment

i cant wait this show is really awsome- now i can watch the Reble Billionare and then the amazing race! this is the couch patatoes live and i'm liven it
                              Thanks,
                              Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X