ARAFAT IS DEAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longreach747
    er grant, don't you think the suffering of that maniac Stalin deserves to have some focus on it too,
    Just because Stalin killed 40 million of his citizens doesn't mean the innocent slaughter of 6 million jews all over Europe is any less significant. Genocide is genocide, numbers don't matter.

not to mention that Hitler had about 6 million non-jewish pols killed too, that is never recognised, it's about time the suffering of the millions of others was recognised as much as the Jewish persecution.
    Don't forgot the disabled, elderly, mentally ill, homosexual and black people Hitler killed as well . It seems you resent the fact that the Jews are the most famous victims of Nazi Germany, why?

it's about time the suffering of the millions of others was recognised as much as the Jewish persecution.
    So is it the Jews fault that it is so well known? Or maybe its because its the first time in the history a government has created camps to specifically mass murder other humans just because they worship a certain religion. Don't you think this is a significant moment in history worth remembering?

which is a total cheap call which most resort too when someone speaks out against injustice commited by the state of Israel.
    Yes but you're speaking about all Jews rather than just Israeli's. Your views are very negative towards Jews (that goes for ek_19 too) so it's not suprising I get the impression of anti-semitism in your posts.

Nobody says that Jews shouldn't exist at all. That would be anti-semitic.
    Not quite sunshine, anti-semitism can be expressing dislike for the way Jews do certain things etc.[[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
      er grant, don't you think the suffering of that maniac Stalin deserves to have some focus on it too,
      Just because Stalin killed 40 million of his citizens doesn't mean the innocent slaughter of 6 million jews all over Europe is any less significant. Genocide is genocide, numbers don't matter.

not to mention that Hitler had about 6 million non-jewish pols killed too, that is never recognised, it's about time the suffering of the millions of others was recognised as much as the Jewish persecution.
      Don't forgot the disabled, elderly, mentally ill, homosexual and black people Hitler killed as well . It seems you resent the fact that the Jews are the most famous victims of Nazi Germany, why?

it's about time the suffering of the millions of others was recognised as much as the Jewish persecution.
      So is it the Jews fault that it is so well known? Or maybe its because its the first time in the history a government has created camps to specifically mass murder other humans just because they worship a certain religion. Don't you think this is a significant moment in history worth remembering?

which is a total cheap call which most resort too when someone speaks out against injustice commited by the state of Israel.
      Yes but you're speaking about all Jews rather than just Israeli's. Your views are very negative towards Jews (that goes for ek_19 too) so it's not suprising I get the impression of anti-semitism in your posts.

Not quite sunshine, anti-semitism can be expressing dislike for the way Jews do certain things etc.[
      [/quote]

my views aren't negative towards Jews, my grandmother was a Russian Jew and had to flee her own country, it's about injustice being committed while the Jews sit there and preach to us how they were persecuted during the holocaust, and in the same breath they are doing exactly the same to the Palestinians, kinda hypocritical isn't it?

herpa, your comments about targeting the IDF are pretty stupid, have you not seen Palestinian kids throwing stones and molotof cocktails which is met with live fire in return, blowing themselves up and army checkpoints? of course they target IDF, but the odds are pretty much against kids with rocks vs soldiers with tanks and machine guns. at the end of the day, the Israeli's need to get the fuck out of the illegal settlements and illegally occupied territories then just maybe peace may stand half a chance.

Grant, i think we've gotten the message about the holocaust, we do remember it by trying to not let it happen again, unfortunately it doesn't seemed to have worked, the legacy of the holocaust should be to not let it happen again, and yet, it's still happening.

good to see this thread has managed to remain civil.

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

about injustice being committed while the Jews sit there and preach to us how they were persecuted during the holocaust, and in the same breath they are doing exactly the same to the Palestinians, kinda hypocritical isn't it?
        Can you show me the gas chambers the Palestinians are being stuffed into? How about the ovens? Oh, that's right- they don't exist! The holocaust was aimed at killing every Jew alive; you cannot compare that to the modern day conflict in the Middle East. Trust me, the Israelis have the resources. If they wanted every Palestinian dead, it would be done already.

herpa, your comments about targeting the IDF are pretty stupid, have you not seen Palestinian kids throwing stones and molotof cocktails which is met with live fire in return, blowing themselves up and army checkpoints? of course they target IDF, but the odds are pretty much against kids with rocks vs soldiers with tanks and machine guns. at the end of the day,
        I'm not talking about the kids. I am talking about the groups like Hamas and the PLO. They are armed with assault rifles, not stones.

the legacy of the holocaust should be to not let it happen again, and yet, it's still happening.

Tell me, where is it happening? Maybe in Sudan and other African countries, but certainly not in Israel.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
          about injustice being committed while the Jews sit there and preach to us how they were persecuted during the holocaust, and in the same breath they are doing exactly the same to the Palestinians, kinda hypocritical isn't it?
          Can you show me the gas chambers the Palestinians are being stuffed into? How about the ovens? Oh, that's right- they don't exist! The holocaust was aimed at killing every Jew alive; you cannot compare that to the modern day conflict in the Middle East. Trust me, the Israelis have the resources. If they wanted every Palestinian dead, it would be done already.
          persecute- To oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. i'd say the taking of land and building of settlemens is persecution by any sense of the word, not to mention provocative also. that's certainly what is happening in Israel and the Occupied Territories. you don't need to be killing people to persecute them.

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT

Not quite sunshine, anti-semitism can be expressing dislike for the way Jews do certain things etc.
            Again: no. If you put it that way, I would discriminate every entity or person I disagree with on how they do things. No matter what they are or where they come from. You should re-define your own defenition of what anti-semitic really is.

Tillerman.
            They locked up a man
            who wanted to rule the world
            The fools
            They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

You didn't answer the question. Why don't the Palestinians target the IDF instead of civilians? Is it because the Palestinians are wimps?
              Ignorant statment.

ALL ISRAELIS OVER THE AGE OF 18 CAN BE CALLED UP AT ANY TIME AS THEY ARE ALL TRAINED TO FIGHT IN THE MILITARY, SO THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS!

The palestinians are deffinantelly not wimps. The Israelis are wimps, fighting with guns, and helicopters, bombs, etc etc, while the Palestinians only have stones and there own hands.

From what i have seen, herd and read, they do want every ARAB dead.
              Didnt you know that the israelis want all the Jews to go to live in Israel, so that they can bring forward the coming of armagedon.

I'm not talking about the kids. I am talking about the groups like Hamas and the PLO. They are armed with assault rifles, not stones.
              And the Israelis are armed with things 100 times worse than that!

Tell me, where is it happening? Maybe in Sudan and other African countries, but certainly not in Israel.
              They are murdering innocent Palestinians, thats what.

I didn't know we had the official spokesman for Hamas on these boards.
              And how am i the official spokesman for Hamas?

Comment

ARAFAT IS DEAD!!!

So far, I have only been reading this thread, but now I have to comment.
                Originally posted by ek_19
                Ignorant statment.

ALL ISRAELIS OVER THE AGE OF 18 CAN BE CALLED UP AT ANY TIME AS THEY ARE ALL TRAINED TO FIGHT IN THE MILITARY, SO THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS!
                Do you actually believe what you are saying? That all Israelis are trained for military service? Let me tell you something, German law allows for the government to recruit all healthy Germans fo military service in case of a homeland attack. Does that mean that German men aren't civilians? That's as much B.S. as the stufff you said about the Israelis.

The palestinians are deffinantelly not wimps. The Israelis are wimps, fighting with guns, and helicopters, bombs, etc etc, while the Palestinians only have stones and there own hands.
                Except all the AK-47s, TNT, and other explosives.

From what i have seen, herd and read, they do want every ARAB dead. Didnt you know that the israelis want all the Jews to go to live in Israel, so that they can bring forward the coming of armagedon.
                So that's why the number of Jews living in Germany is rising. They want to leave here and all move to Israel for the end of the world .

And how am i the official spokesman for Hamas?
                Might have something to do with your political one-sided comments.

-Colin

Comment

In addition to what Colin already said...

Ignorant statment.

So I guess the Palestinians are trying to be preemptive when they blow up a schoolbus full of kids?

The palestinians are deffinantelly not wimps.
                  They are wimps because they have to resort to attacking innocent civilians to get their point across.

They are murdering innocent Palestinians, thats what.
                  Once again, you can't compare the situation in Israel right now to the holocaust.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

So I guess the Palestinians are trying to be preemptive when they blow up a schoolbus full of kids?
                    I dont justify people blowing up buses full of kids, but i can understand why they do it, and they do it because they see the Israelis killig there own children.

They are wimps because they have to resort to attacking innocent civilians to get their point across.
                    What does that make a tank comannder rowling through a refugee camp, firing at kids throwing stones, or heavily armed israeli soldiers firing at unarmed school gurls on the way to school.

Comment

arafat the monster
                      ohh please, this is the most one sided shite i have ever had the misfortune to see!

Comment

Originally posted by ek_19
                        arafat the monster
                        ohh please, this is the most one sided shite i have ever had the misfortune to see!
                        You're right. The only side it shows is THE TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                        X