X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY DIWALI!!!

Hey everyone,

Happy Diwali!

tis an Indian Hindu holiday that lasts some days where everyone eats and explodes firecrackers. Its a really fun holiday and all my cousins in India are telling me about it... while im stuck here. It'd be nice if i could ditch school and head out to India for a month now..

Not my picture, but of New Delhi during its invasion of fireworks.

Eating and fireworks... sounds awesome

Comment

mmm i have fireworks all the time (yes its illegal )

also a nice sugerfest (how do you call it in Amerika?) what muslims do at the end of the ramadan
      My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
        mmm i have fireworks all the time (yes its illegal )
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Yeah...happy diwali...my cousins too have been sending back pics of what they have been doing...I'm really missing it...
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re:

Happy Diwali man!

Actually, about the fireworks, a neighbor on our floor of the building we stay in told us there have been less fireworks this time around in Mumbai. Dunno why that is, he said that it seems like there's more of an awareness about not setting off too many fireworks.

But there are still lots of sweets! mmm...

Foxtrot

Comment

Happy Diwali everyone!

May your Diwali celebration be as joyous and festive as mine!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Happy Diwali!

I'm a Hindu from Trinidad and back homew we celebrate it much differently from Mumbai. Back home we light diyas everywhere and we have lots of Diwali shows. But there are many similarities also, we have Laxmi pooja on Diwali night as well as major fireworks after!

The last time I was in Mumbai, I was there for Diwali! It was amazing! I loved it! Hey ATl Center, do you have any gulab- jamu? I diddn't get nay this year!
                Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                  Happy Diwali everyone!

-Pete
                  And i bet your just sitting there online bsing and playing with your models...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                    Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                    Happy Diwali everyone!

-Pete
                    And i bet your just sitting there online bsing and playing with your models...
                    Uhhh no...

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                      Happy Diwali!

I'm a Hindu from Trinidad and back homew we celebrate it much differently from Mumbai. Back home we light diyas everywhere and we have lots of Diwali shows. But there are many similarities also, we have Laxmi pooja on Diwali night as well as major fireworks after!

The last time I was in Mumbai, I was there for Diwali! It was amazing! I loved it! Hey ATl Center, do you have any gulab- jamu? I diddn't get nay this year!
                      Believe me! I miss Diwali back home in Bombay too!!! Where abouts in Trinidad are you from? I wish I was with family for Diwali this year....my dad back home in PA said he made a huge feast complete with sweets, but hey I did get my carrot halwa and Gulab jamun this year!!!

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi

Comment

............................................not avalible ip probelem..................................
                        Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

in my country it isHAPPY DEEPAVALI this maybe the correct spelling??. By the way HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all hindus in the world!!
                          Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
                            in my country it isHAPPY DEEPAVALI this maybe the correct spelling??. By the way HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all hindus in the world!!
                            I think Diwali is the spelling in the North while Deepavali is the spelling in the South. As a South Indian (from Kerala/Tamil Nadu) I probabaly should have used the latter spelling, but its all the same...

Yes, we did make Gulab Jamum...and we ate it all!

Comment

Eid Mubarak and Happy diwali!
                              ***My Blog***

Comment

Working...
                              X