• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="Flying High"][quote="indian airlines"]
    Originally posted by Flying High
    Originally posted by Longreach747
    i'm NOT anti US or US FORCES

Longreach747 hardly posts anything about aviation in the forums, but he always finds time to blast the US government for whatever thing it did. He may hide behind the "I like America, I just don't like its government" charade, but that doesn't fool anyone anymore.
    yeah, i hate America so much that i spend all my hard earned dollars to go holiday there twice in the past 6 month's for my vacation, flying 40 hours and spending close to $8000 to come see a place and people that i hate, i mean why would i even bother? you seem to have the pulse on what i feel about America... makes sense aye? as usual you manage to misrepresent and speak eloquently on my behalf with your false crap. you really have to learn to draw the line between the two.

so tell me, how many people do you know that can distinguish between a dislike of US foreign policy and the US itself?? cos it seem's you having a hard time working out the two.

if you dislike what the US govt does around the world and it's policies then your a US hater and side with Bin Laden, if you dislike the policies of Israeli govt's then your anti semitic, funny how you all manage to taint me with the same brush, i'd say you'd have to start tainting a fair amount of the world with that brush too.

it seem's that whenever someone has an opinion that is negative towards certain govt's then it gets turned on it's head.

if there was anything half interesting that i've not seen already that's aviation related in here i'd post about it, i usually manage to get the info from ATWO or from the Sydney Airport Message Board, long before it makes it here. so i'm not to sure what your trying to get at with this comment, not to mention that i screened for this site too and i offer assistance in the aviation photography area also, just perusing your posts now, i see that the majority are in the offtopic section, you can't really argue with that, you post in the same forum just as much as me.

my interest is in Australian Aviation, this is where i live and where the action is for me to photograph, so i pretty much utilise the sites we have down here, oh, and how many photo's do you have on this website??

Mike,
    how many times have you switched the TV on during this war and been given an accurate account of civilian deaths? all we manage to hear about is how many US marines got killed on that day of fighting, the forgotten victims are the civilians.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
      Originally posted by herpa2003
      Originally posted by ek_19
      Maybe because they were carrying AK-47s and firing at US troops?
      Maybe they where deffending the homes, families and country?!
      By blowing up their neighbors? Insurgents have killed thousands of their fellow Iraqis intentionally.
      These people who blow themselves up in a busy market place or outside a police recruitment centre are not defending their homes, families or country. They are destroying the already frail infrastructure of Iraq. If you wanted to make sure your family had enough money and food for the week you would get a job rather than fill a car with artillery shells and blow it up. If you wanted to defend your country wouldn't you work for a better Iraq so the multi-national forces would leave sooner rather than later?

On September 30th 2004 US soldiers were helping Iraqi's open a brand new Sewage treatment plant to help the local community, local children had also gathered and were given sweets by the soldiers. To "defend" their fellow countrymen from the evil "infidels" three car bombs were detonated in the middle of the ceremony killing 34 children. Who was there to help the injured and the dying? Nationalist Iraqis? Foreign fighters? Baathists? None of them were.

At least somebody is there to help.
      considering the destruction they've bought to Iraq it's the least they can do! they owe the people that much atleast.

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

considering the destruction they've bought to Iraq it's the least they can do! they owe the people that much atleast.
        OK- that's not cool.
        Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

if you dislike the policies of Israeli govt's then your anti semitic
          Well in your posts you were specifically saying "Jews" not the "Israeli Government" so word your messages correctly next time.

Comment

Working...
          X