Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giuliani will win.

He is a more dynamic candidate.

While I would favor Hillary's politics and she would get my vote (yes--I'll be able to vote in '0, Giuliani would be a stronger leader.

I would much rather Dick Gephardt be our next president, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
      While I would favor Hillary's politics and she would get my vote (yes--I'll be able to vote in '08 )
      What are her politics, sing the party line and launch an assault on the values of a large part of the american population?

Comment

Hehehe very funny and very dumb at the same time.

This one is a little more serious...It lists the possible choices for the 2008 elections from all parties, and if any person has declined every running for president, it links us to a news page which has an article on that declaration.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Blanche Lincoln? Right.
          Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
          ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
            What are her politics, sing the party line and launch an assault on the values of a large part of the american population?
            haha almost!

What we really need is a black woman jewish president.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
              What we really need is a black woman jewish president.
              Yeah, in an independent party, I doubt GOP and the Dems will ever embrace that much diversity. Hell, white guys, the majority Protestant, have had a monopoly on the presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                Originally posted by CheckSix
                Don't count Kerry out. He says he isn't "shutting any doors."
                Bah. I don't think he has a chance if the Dems put him up against Hillary.
                I agree. But still...
                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                X