Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA hits a new low....

you have got to be kidding me...

I think I am gonna start eating more fish now and I can't wait till summer to go fishing

Yeah I just read that, Paul, you beat me to the punch in posting it.
    Most people think of PETA as a bunch of wackos anyways...
    I think it means People Eating Tasty Animals.

Now where did that fish sandwich go?
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

mmm tasty fish...

Bait!

Comment

I think I am going to enjoy my beer battered fish and jumbo fries even more now.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Isnt the singer "Pink" in PETA?
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

I'm vegetarian, and while I think most of the things that PETA does is downright stupid, I applaud them for actually doing something. I think its foolish to put man in general on a pedestal, because we know so little about the animal kingdom.

I think I've become very tolerant of viewpoints that go against mine though; honestly, I do live in Georgia. I swear, if I see another stupid confederate flag-clad pickup truck, I'm going to...

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
              I'm vegetarian, and while I think most of the things that PETA does is downright stupid, I applaud them for actually doing something. I think its foolish to put man in general on a pedestal, because we know so little about the animal kingdom.

I think I've become very tolerant of viewpoints that go against mine though; honestly, I do live in Georgia. I swear, if I see another stupid confederate flag-clad pickup truck, I'm going to...
              Liberal-in-red-state anger, huh???

I feel for you... NOT!!!

Anyway, in order to be a PETA member, you have to leave your sanity at the door...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

PETA hits a new low....

I think I have to set up an appropriate menu now:
                "Today, we start off with a nice Tuna Salad, followed by a bowl of hot Clam Chowder. The main part will consist of Smoked Alaskan Salmon, and if demannded, fresh Beluga Kaviar. The desert will consist of Fish-flavored Icecream from Japan."
                Man, I'm getting hungry :P .

-Colin

Comment

they say fishes are smart? you must be kidding me, they forget everything after +-3 seconds (no bullshit).

Anyway i will keep eating fish untill i die, and i will also stay fishing, its to much fun to quite
                  My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Seafood taste funny anyway!

I'd like to see, though some scientific break though, act of god, or whatever, some one label and prove plants as intelligent species

Comment

Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                      No Frontiers

Comment

I swear, if I see another stupid confederate flag-clad pickup truck, I'm going to...
                        God bless the South

And yeah, PETA is nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High

Liberal-in-red-state anger, huh???

I feel for you... NOT!!!

Anyway, in order to be a PETA member, you have to leave your sanity at the door...

I know....I'd never join PETA...they're too radical for my tastes. And as for the 'Liberal-in-red-state-anger' line... I'm not mad at Conservatives or Republicans. Its an election, and as liberal as I am, majority wins. I realise that. What does upset me are the idiots who still think it's 1863, and President Davis is calling the troops 'ginst the damn Yankees.

Comment

If fish are so smart, why do they keep getting caught?

I want some lemon pepper tuna now...........Greenseas is good

TangoSierraVictor
                            Australia bound!
                            Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
                            Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

"Today, we start off with a nice Tuna Salad, followed by a bowl of hot Clam Chowder. The main part will consist of Smoked Alaskan Salmon, and if demannded, fresh Beluga Kaviar.
                              Until here, I'm getting hungry too...

The desert will consist of Fish-flavored Icecream from Japan."
                              ...but then this just killed it!
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X