EOS 30 first results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOS 30 first results

Well, i got the slides back today, also had them put on CD, first thing i noticed that they were riddled with JPEG compression. Oh well, here are some of the first shots with my EOS 30 and Tamron 24-135.

Later today im getting them put through a slide projector and cant wait to seem them then.
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS Sam!

Fantastic! Can't wait to see what you do when you learn more of the functions on you new canon

-Adam

Comment

Damn! Those are excellent. I'm sure they will look stunning projected. Really nice.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Great Shots
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Nice job!

Makes me want to go oldschool sometime too and give film a try

Comment

Oke sam that really does look great!!!!!!!

can't wait to see some plane pictures from you!!!
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

You've just sold New Zeland to me. Real nice scenery. I'll be on the next flight over.

Comment

Great shots Sam! Awesome scenery, reminds me of all the times Me and James have said we would stop on the way over to MAN and take some shots of the resovoir and pennines. Hope to see more results soon!
                E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

wow....those are great shots, i wanna come to New Zealand
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

I love the framing in the first pic...awesome shots So this is how Middle Earth looks like :P
                    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                    No Frontiers

Comment

Where did you take those?

Comment

Will F.
                        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Thanks guys, a good look at "middle earth" despite us being far from the equator.

The first and last shots were taken at Castle hill, about 1.5 hours from CHC, its a preserved area open to public with some restrictions on some areas, lots of people rock climbing there as the rocks are limestone and some acid rain hundreds of years ago started to wear it down creating nice natural places to climb.

The second is taken form "The sign of the Kiwi" up on the port hills (hills you can see from CHC), had i turned around and done a 2 minute walk through some bush you would have had a view of CHC, in winter the air is usually very clear and is a great time adn place to get photos of Christchurch, in summer there is a lot more dust in the air and combine that with cars a thin (can be thick) layer of smog covers the city. In winter fog can cover it which is much more spectacular.

The third is taken at Temple Basin, just pass Aurthurs Pass, just over 2 hours from CHC, there you are starting to get to the center of the alps. Theres a wee walkway which takes you up the side of the hill, i spent a day out of CHC at temple basin and Castle hill, cant wait till i go travelling around the country again with this camera.

One more view from Temple Basin (from the wee track)

And some of the rocks at Castle Hill.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

What's your EXIF info look like? (ISO, etc.)- those settings and those photos are amazing!
                            Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
                              What's your EXIF info look like? (ISO, etc.)- those settings and those photos are amazing!
                              Wouldnt have thought any EXIF data was possible with the shots been taken with a EOS 30 (film camera).
                              E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Working...
                              X