Amazing Race 6!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race 6!!!

I must admit that I am in love with this show. Not only do we get airport scenes (Does anyone know the day those ORD-BOS flights were delayed this year?) It's VERY recent as there were videos of UAL new colors 737. I love watching them race around the world. It makes me wish I was there hehe.

What do you all think?

The people from last season were better.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
      The people from last season were better.
      How so? I think this season's people are more interesting. There's plenty of female eye-candy for sure. Those meathead wrestlers are annoying but intriguing. Spending the night on that glacier was a great new touch, instead of some remote kushy resort.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

The people are ok, in this season, I see more models/actors/wrestlers, while last season focused more on simple people, as much as I like the show, I believe they are getting very highly selective in the people they chose.
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

the people on this show suck. I'm for either the old people or the father daughter team cause they seem to be less douchebaggish. And that dude in the yellow should be shot in the face.

Comment

I really didn't think I was going to like the wrestler couple...but they aren't that bad!! Although I can't wait to see "blue hair" or "yellow shirt" go home....he's an a**!!

Comment

i thought that it was pretty good. it always seems wierd with new people because you feel like you know the old ones. i think we will be used to these new people in no time. but- they made us canadains looks stupid with the Air Canada check in agent "I dont know what you are talking about, we only fly to Canada"
              Thanks,
              Michael

Comment

I think that show is the quickness way to rocket you and your spouse to divorce!
                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

That show never ceases to amaze me.

Also, I agree with above posters ...

that guy with the yellow shirt needs to go through a good hefty portion of Chinese Water Tourture.
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

KILL THE YELLOW SHIRT GUY!

I have no idea why she is still with that guy! He treats her like shit!

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi
                    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by CheckSix
                      I think that show is the quickness way to rocket you and your spouse to divorce!
                      No doubt. I'd never compete with my wife as a teammate. She doesn't really like flying much anyway. I'd rather have my best friend or even my dad as a teammate.
                      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                      X